Reviews for The Strength of the Wolf
Please update soon!
filmfan30 chapter 28 . 4/27
I LOVE this story. Cannot wait for you to update it again.
Dimensional Roamer chapter 28 . 3/31
Huahn (a sigh) this is so fluffy and cute and adorable and I love it. DR
Dimensional Roamer chapter 25 . 3/31
awwwwwwwwwwwww :3
I can't awwing. This is cute and sweet and perfect
Dimensional Roamer chapter 9 . 3/31
I really enjoy how you have both their POVs. I'm really liking this story so far! DR
killer4853 chapter 1 . 3/15
yugioh-RULEZ-101 chapter 28 . 3/15
I love this story. Can you please update soon.
Zassharrah chapter 28 . 3/1
YAY! Thank you so much for more! This is one of my favorite stories! Midterms have made things stressful but it was a great surprise to come back onto this site and see that your story had been updated! Keep up the good work _
whovian42 chapter 28 . 2/24
Yay!
Another chapter!
I love the background info you gave on Clint's life with his circus Pack. It sounds as if it was hell on earth. Nice to see that Becca really wants Phil to Change, and the connection between Phil and Clint is going to make the transition go well, I'm sure. Right?
Can't wait for more.
featheredschist chapter 28 . 2/23
Aw, sweet and sappy. I like it!
viridianaln9 chapter 28 . 2/23
I loved it, I cannot wait for the next one.
TerraMacMillan chapter 28 . 2/23
You've killed me with cuteness. I am dead. Seriously, that was amazing and wonderful and adorable. Fantastic job. I can't wait to read what's next.
101JRae chapter 28 . 2/23
omg thx for updating. I like that you explained what the turning would be like, i also like that you showed some of the insecurities clint still has, but he is working to get better. Thx again for updating. I hope to read more soon.
leoness chapter 28 . 2/23
Well this update made my night.
leoness chapter 27 . 2/10
*grin* I come back to reread this every now and then, and review to hopefully nudge you into an update. You're leaving us hanging on Coulson wolf! Gah!