Reviews for Cat's Recovery
Cornish Pixie 24 chapter 19 . 10/30/2014
I totally get where your coming from, the exact same thing happened with me and my mum :( I'm here if you ever wanna talk (even though I don't really know you so I hope that doesn't sound creepy)
Craft Kids.com chapter 15 . 10/11/2014
I liked it nice job I wan.t chapter. 2
guest4567 chapter 35 . 10/9/2014
wow I cried
Love Of Blood chapter 27 . 9/13/2014
I promise to read the rest later. please keep on writing.
123cat321 chapter 35 . 2/17/2014
Cool. Keep up the good work.
Ashley Brown chapter 17 . 2/16/2014
Yay! Another cabbie shipper. Cat And Robbie are my favorite couple on victorious. This story is epic. Keep up the good work
Bby I chapter 15 . 12/5/2013
I love this story
Rarity01 chapter 20 . 9/21/2013
Heh... I can relate. Heck, I can relate with Cat so much in this story! I can relate with you!
As long as I keep my friends smiling and as long as I have a grin plastered in my face nothing matters. I don't matter. GAH! But, hold on sweetie! We all will fight! While I don't cut, I do relate to some stuff here...
Rarity01 chapter 19 . 9/21/2013
I'm glad she found out. Someday you'll look back at yourself, and realize how silly it really was. Heck you might even now!
Anyway, glad to see that this isn't one of those "Love makes everything all better sunshine rainbows and lollypops" type stories. Love it!
Rarity01 chapter 18 . 9/21/2013
If only it were that easy to get over an eating disorder.
Rarity01 chapter 17 . 9/21/2013
Well, I think that they disclosed the fact that it can take as much as two years to recover, even more than that, from an eating disorder. You don't just decide to stop, even when you want to. Even when your "cured" it sticks with you and you can suffer a relapse.
Rarity01 chapter 13 . 9/21/2013
Yeah I can relate to Beck. He just described me to a tea. I would take a bullet for someone else, and boy do i. It's really taking a toll on my health. But as long as someone else is happy, who cares right? That's my philosophy! :D
Rarity01 chapter 12 . 9/21/2013
It's funny cause i was watching the Katy Perry movie as I was reading this!
Rarity01 chapter 2 . 9/21/2013
EEEE CYBERBULLY IS MY FAV MOVIE
Guest chapter 29 . 1/28/2013
I'm more of a pierce fan but bmth is fantastic so is of mice and men