Reviews for To The End
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Drums. Oh, yeah, he'd know why that means "Oh, frak, we're all gonna die/ be erased from existence/ something equally horrible."
mdotaku chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
I'd say the Joker would fit best for The Master. He's someone who he can't bring himself to kill that also has some serious mind issues.
Aslook chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
What about Ra's Al Ghul for the Master. Or Joker. Depends on which Master. He's been a bit of both.
Kaiser Wilhelm chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
The Master would be Ra's Al Ghul. That's my informed opinion. The answer to that question has been tossing around in my head since I first read your Batman-Doctor fics, and it suddenly came to me...during an episode of House (really, of all things!) The real question is who the Daleks and Cybermen would be! Anyway, I'm not sure if I've told you how much I love you yet, but, well, here's a reminder! Thanks for always making my day.

Love,
Kaiser.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
I'd say Ra's because of cleverness and long lifespan.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I feel like the equivalent of the Master would be the Joker, as they are both archenemies. That would make Harley Lucy Saxxon. If Dick is Rose, Roy is Mickey, and Jason is Jack, who are Donna and Martha? Also, who would be Rory and Amy? Maybe Miss Martian and Superboy? Is Superman you're Sarah Jane Smith, or is it someone else? I love the idea for this AU, and I hope you add lots and lots to this series.