Reviews for The Sky is Falling
Sparky She-Demon chapter 31 . 6/10
Really like that quote. It may even come into my sequel that I have planned. Loving this story. Reading on.
Sparky She-Demon chapter 22 . 6/10
I like the idea of Max's dad looking like Robert Carlyle, but which role of his are you thinking? He's done a lot. Love the kiss, wish it hadn't been interrupted!
HatefulHeart chapter 1 . 5/26
love this story just started it :)
Thyssen chapter 1 . 4/19
This seems good.. Like really..
AkeraWriterOfTheNight chapter 4 . 3/30
just so you know. I pet a raccoon once. it was fun. I've also found plenty in my garbage to.
Hi. I just spent the last 2 weeks reading your fic, and wow, that was amazing! I love Max so much, and I cant wait to start the sequel! You are a talented writer, and can't wait to read more! Awesome job! ;)
Aurora chapter 45 . 1/1
This is probably the best fanfiction I've ever read.
Aurora chapter 44 . 1/1
omgomgomg I love your story you are amazinnnnngg ! this part freaked me out quite a bit though and I can't wait to read the sequel and the sequel to that. Goddammit Ben, Loki can tell the truth when he's ready, geez.
wysei chapter 56 . 12/31/2014
was really hoping against hope that Pepper wasn't infected, even though... a few? a lot? of chapters back, Pepper felt something wrong about the doctor and Bruce wasn't there and... yeah. I'm just really heartbroken for Tony right now. OTL And Loki. This entire chapter is just so sad... x'D Great writing though! :) I've been reading through this and thought I should leave a review. I'm in the process of reading through Ghost Town, and I had to go back and reread the Tony/Pepper part because... just... so heartbreaking. Okay, end sadness, lol. Glad to see you're still updating the - sequel's sequel! :D
Gretchen chapter 38 . 12/18/2014
I love their chemistry. Best couple ever. Surpasses lokane by a mile! Max balances lokis seriousness out perfectly. I've never laughed so much. I just want to be around them. They just seem like so much fun!
CCBrinkley chapter 57 . 11/20/2014
Heartbreaking. So happy there's a sequel to get to though otherwise I don't think my heart could take it. This story is the best of the best and so realistic and beautiful. Might just read it again. It's that good!
Guest chapter 49 . 11/16/2014
I love the double meaning conversation max has not idea she's participating in. It's brilliant l!
Guest chapter 36 . 11/14/2014
They ARE SO CUTE!
Guest chapter 36 . 11/13/2014
I love this paring so much. I don't think it's too wordy at all. I love all the scenarios you put together. Much more realistic than many books I've read, including some published, supposedly bestselling ones. They could learn from you. You're a gifted storyteller and i love it dearly.
JasmineFire chapter 3 . 11/4/2014
Best Loki I've read yet. Can already tell. Perfect characterization and Max is a very good OC.
1,210 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »