Reviews for The Sky is Falling
Life Dealer chapter 23 . 7/13
I've been reading this for couple days now on and off, and I don't really have much to say other than how impressive it is so far. I felt just had to share my thoughts are your portrayal of Loki. See, when I'm reading about Loki through Max's P.O.V., I think things like "wow, that was nice," and "He seem to be really getting the hang of this." And then, I flip over to Loki's head where he's fucking with people's feelings for kicks, and reminiscing about the days when he was LODGING AN AX INTO SOMEONE'S SKULL, and then I'm just like "Oh yeah it's Loki, what was I thinking? never mind."

All and all, just the perfect job at writing up God of Lies.
GhostlySights chapter 49 . 7/11
When Garrett proposed I was like "Holy shit, holy shit, oh my Odin, Holy SHIT!" Then I fan fueled so hard I think I pulled something
N-Kaina-E chapter 40 . 5/19
Didn't he tell her he was an only child?
TamaRose chapter 57 . 12/18/2015
You are killing me!
TamaRose chapter 40 . 12/15/2015
I knew it was him!
TamaRose chapter 18 . 12/13/2015
Trust me I would have acted like Max. I am just an emotional person like that. lol Excellent at capturing everyone's feelings in this. I am so there with you.
TamaRose chapter 17 . 12/13/2015
Yeah, fuck Loki. The insensitive jerk!
womawk chapter 47 . 11/28/2015
so...I'm reading this in 2015, came across it by accident and i havent even watched Thor or Avengers...but i still wanna say this is EPIC.i'm you're still writing FF, you're amazing
The-Beauty-And-The-Book chapter 57 . 11/8/2015
Oh daaamn! I've been binge-reading this for the last few days, can't wait to start the next one
LostInSpace33 chapter 57 . 11/3/2015
Wow, I've spent a huge amount of time over the past week ignoring thIngs I needed to do in favor of devouring this story, but it was so worth it! Of course I'm both excited and worried (worried because my house needs to he cleaned and laundry needs to be folded) to see that there's a 60-chater to dive into next. I may have to take a few days break and do some chores, but I'm so looking forward to Ghost Town. I love Max and your Loki and I hope they find their way back to each other soon.
The-Beauty-And-The-Book chapter 22 . 10/30/2015