Reviews for The Sky is Falling
achapril chapter 22 . 2/15
lol That's funny to me because my name is Annette. XP
Guest chapter 9 . 11/30/2016
you know Thor and Loki are Norse Gods, right?
lokiaddicted chapter 13 . 10/22/2016
amazing soooo looking forward to the pumpkin patch XD
lokiaddicted chapter 9 . 10/22/2016
soooo looking forward to some romance XD cant wait :O also you are an AMAZING WRITER, really freaking goddamn talented XD
lokiaddicted chapter 6 . 10/22/2016
this is too freaking cute :O
Doctor Harley Quinn chapter 22 . 10/21/2016
CORK, LOKI? Seriously? And that's not even the WORST of it- Northern England my ass, that's the most southern English accent I've ever heard, why couldn't he have just said nice, generic, SOUTHERN London and had done with it? See, Loki, this is the kind of thing that happens when you only care about learning your own country's history/geography/culture. What a dum-dum. I love him.
Doctor Harley Quinn chapter 12 . 10/20/2016
Oh, my goodness. "Locky." The indignity; the horror! (I love it; I love seeing my horrible faves in pain, thank you very much for that)
Doctor Harley Quinn chapter 11 . 10/20/2016
I read the description of the dudes in the van and was like "If that is Tony and Bruce playing stakeout I'm gonna shit") and then THE NEXT SECTION CONFIRMED IT

TONY YOU'RE A FREAKING GAZILLIONAIRE YOU DON'T NEED TO -PERSONALLY- FOLLOW THIS DUDE-WHO-ISN'T-EVEN-A-GOD-ANYMORE AROUND, LET ALONE DRAG BRUCE INTO IT WITH YOU, YOU'RE UNBELIEVABLE
Doctor Harley Quinn chapter 2 . 10/20/2016
I just wanted you to know I'm reading this at work and I probably look like I'm having a seizure trying not to laugh at Loki's fury over his brand new paper cut. Fuck me, that's funny.
Kryestoral chapter 15 . 9/5/2016
I love this fanfic so much i'm glad ypu made sequels! :)
Life Dealer chapter 23 . 7/13/2016
I've been reading this for couple days now on and off, and I don't really have much to say other than how impressive it is so far. I felt just had to share my thoughts are your portrayal of Loki. See, when I'm reading about Loki through Max's P.O.V., I think things like "wow, that was nice," and "He seem to be really getting the hang of this." And then, I flip over to Loki's head where he's fucking with people's feelings for kicks, and reminiscing about the days when he was LODGING AN AX INTO SOMEONE'S SKULL, and then I'm just like "Oh yeah it's Loki, what was I thinking? never mind."

All and all, just the perfect job at writing up God of Lies.
GhostlySights chapter 49 . 7/11/2016
When Garrett proposed I was like "Holy shit, holy shit, oh my Odin, Holy SHIT!" Then I fan fueled so hard I think I pulled something
N-Kaina-E chapter 40 . 5/19/2016
Didn't he tell her he was an only child?
TamaRose chapter 57 . 12/18/2015