Reviews for Inner Baggage
wotumba1 chapter 5 . 10/17/2012
great story, glad neal will think about what his future can hold for him!
wotumba1 chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
poor neal and peter...
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
LOL that peter would be able to do that... superman has found his rival ;-)
ellesbelles2009 chapter 5 . 8/14/2012
loved it
Arches67 chapter 5 . 7/31/2012
Really nice, thank you for this
twinchaosblade chapter 5 . 7/11/2012
As much as I understand Neal's feelings and insecurities, especially when he's still struggling with finding his place after coming back to New York, I don't think Neal is ready yet to voice his honest, innermost feelings to Peter in such a way. These two undoubtedly share an extraordinary and deep bond but Neal has still held back baring too much of his heart. The strain their relationship is going through after Neal's return is bound to lead to exactly those reflections on both Peter and Neal's parts but I just can't picture either of them already being comfortable and open enough towards the other to actually TELL the other how they feel.

In my opinion the scene would have worked better if the final conversation had also taken place in hospital while Neal was still recuperating from his concussion and not completely lucid or at the top of his game. Therefore, I felt the scene-setting right at the beginning when Neal felt like his usual game face and cool wasn't yet in place, was the perfect opening for the whole conversation to take place, not only the first part. Maybe they could have continued their talk the next morning when Neal was feeling a little better but still kind of under the weather.

I'm sorry, I don't mean to bash your great story! I deeply enjoyed reading it and loved your charcaterizations, wonderful writing style and fine plot invention! I'm very much looking forward to reading more stories from you!

Take care!
govgal chapter 5 . 7/10/2012
Nice way to end the chapter, and nice conversation between Peter & Neal
jjgeraghty chapter 5 . 7/10/2012
Love the story, just wish there was more. Love how Neal was real!
joy2190 chapter 5 . 7/8/2012
Nice take on what could be going on post Judgement Day. We don't have much longer to wait now to see what WC comes up with.
huge sg1 fan chapter 5 . 7/8/2012
great story, i enjoyed reading it :)
velveteen habit chapter 5 . 7/8/2012
Nice job. Looking forward to more WC fic from you soon.
twinchaosblade chapter 4 . 7/8/2012
Such a lovely resolution for the accident! For once, I never dreamed the cause of the accident would be a) so simple and b) really that, an accident instead of something far more sinister. Furthermore, I loved Peter's deep care and worry for Neal when he was waiting for news on the seriousness of Neal's injuries.

Additionally, Peter was so careful and tender when he finally did talk to Neal. His relief concerning the other man's health was practically palpable, and even though he would have liked to avoid the nagging questions from inside the van, deep down Peter knows he can't avoid this topic for too long because on the one hand it needs to be said and on the other hand Neal deserves better than to be let down and go without an answer just because it's more comfortable and less awkward for Peter to ignore him when he is really struggling with his own place in life.

Moments like these demonstrate without a doubt how much their relationship resembles that of a father-and-son relationship as it should be, the kind that Neal never really had growing up and so obviously yearns for.

Excellent chapter! You pour so much heart into your characters and create them very vividly.
CrumpetCapers chapter 4 . 7/7/2012
Awww! I loved their bonding moments.
CrumpetCapers chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
Ah...maybe a gas leak! Lucky the old man came along.
pechika chapter 4 . 7/7/2012
Glad both the guys are OK, Looking fwd to the next update.