Reviews for plane crash
chloecjcvlp chapter 5 . 8/11
samf475 chapter 5 . 4/24/2014
I love this story! Dont stop continue! I think they should see a helicopter but it fly away without seeing them. I think they should stay on the island for a little while longer and maybe find a waterfall so they have access to water to survive until they get saved. Oooh and maybe like,all the boys develope a crush on Anna. Or just Zayn. But please continue its so good! 8D
samf475 chapter 2 . 4/24/2014
I love it so far! At first I was wondering where Harry was in the story. Very good gonna continue on reading! :D
Morgan lambert chapter 2 . 1/28/2014
It's gives me major feels.
ariana chapter 5 . 1/19/2014
when chapter 6 will come?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Omw! You need to update!
sarahthewhale chapter 5 . 11/7/2013
Please, please, please UPDATE! I'm begging u! PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I will never forgive u if u don't update. Haha, jk. Mostly...
Zella chapter 5 . 9/26/2013
mmrocks chapter 5 . 8/16/2013
Guest chapter 5 . 7/31/2013
I loved that. Exept the fact that i'm posting this
a year after your last chapter. Well, if you still got the message, please do others chapters cause they're pretty great. And i love drama and these series like lost.
I love your writing :)
Hope you got my message 3 -xx-
Guest chapter 5 . 2/12/2013
looooove it,
Guest chapter 5 . 2/3/2013
Great story,, update soon :)))
basia chapter 5 . 10/13/2012
oh my gosh! please update! msjkajhsalsjaksklasmk
Shevster chapter 5 . 10/12/2012
Great sofar!
Whimsical Symphony chapter 2 . 10/12/2012
2. One or two liners.
3. MST: comments inserted in between the flow of a copied story.
4. Stories with non-historical and non-fictional characters: actors, musicians, and etc.
5. Any form of interactive entry: choose your adventure, second person/you based, Q&As, and etc.
6. Chat/script format and keyboard dialogue based entries

Your story is in violation of section four of the content guidelines due to it containing real people. I suggest that you replace these real people, One Direction, with characters from a fandom you like to fix this violation or move it to a different site before this story is reported.

W. Symphony