Reviews for Hide and seek
Amu4ever chapter 2 . 1/22
I can NOT bear this! How the f*** can Bella even look remotely in his direction? He is ruining all her fun! All the f****** time! The only things he does to make it up is say "oohhh Bella I love you so much" or dazzle her or kiss her to make her forget. F****** annoying a******!

I was so happy to see this POV was Bellas, but after the way he acted throught the whole game it was just too much. If I was Bella at that moment, I would have asked Rosaly to slap him...hard...very hard.

Seriously he is a stalker and obsses over others thoughts that are NONE of his business and when the one person, who has got a chance for privacy tries to have fun, he ruins it the most annoying way possible.

Write a fanfiction without him as main character and I will gladly read it, but only then. Your Edward is so accurate he makes me so angry and annoyed I don't feel capable of finishing reading this story and I would have liked to cause I like your other characters...

Anyway, sorry for ranting.

PS: Edward has a seriously bad effect on my temper considering I rarely curse and my reviews are usually way brighter. (I don't sugar coat reviews...or just a little...I do give honest critism, though I usually wrap them up in enough politeness that hopefully no one gets offended...)
Amu4ever chapter 1 . 1/22
Oh I can't stand the stupid obsessive git. Really, this chapter just proves why Edward is the first and nearly only character I always look for in the "without" category.

-sigh- This is really good written and it has a good characterisation, but I would have enjoyed it way more, if Edward wasn't a main character.
fandom attack34 chapter 2 . 7/29/2014
Omg! I loved this, thanks for sharing. You're an amazing writer and I love your story. I love cute little cullen family stories like this. Laughing! Hx
Traditional.Rose chapter 2 . 6/25/2014
Paty4Hale chapter 2 . 10/2/2013
aaaaawwww stories like this make me doubt of my un-Edward fics!:)... pretty adorable!:).. please continue it... :)
Paty4Hale chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Hey! Emmett is really samrt, id never thought he would have hide in there!... really clever!... i liked it!.. pretty cute
TopazGirl96 chapter 2 . 1/2/2013
"Sleep, my love. We can argue tomorrow."

TheDarkDreamerSmiles chapter 2 . 9/4/2012
I love it!1
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Great one-shot.
DramaShay chapter 2 . 7/15/2012
Really good, I really hope you do a sequel!
snowiewolf chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
Are you going to go on I love the story so far I just so recently the game cheat from my friends at school
Evening Rises chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
I love lions! and edward
but I have absolutely no idea how to play that game, I just don't get it. it is funny though that edward and jasper cheat by a game called "cheat"... and so does alice, if you think about it - ahe can just decide to say "cheat" every time and see the outcome... technically, she should be prohibited from playing as well. if I were rosalie or emmett, I would only ever play with the other, and eventually carlisle. I don't think I could bear playing against esme, she is way to lovely.
Talking about her, I can totally see where bella is coming from seeing her as a mother. I guess she didn't get that all that much with renee...
And, as always, I love the way you portray the cullens.
Kisses, E*R
isobeltaylor chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
whitepapernblackink chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
This was so cute!
Evening Rises chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Hey, another grat story from epov from you I see
I just love the way you write epov, he's too sweet for his own good
the idea was also something new and interesting
I like it a lot