Reviews for The Five Stages to Love
jisko2ijsko chapter 5 . 10/21/2014
Still loving this fic too death
i was wondering if you were going to entertain the idea of writing a sequel to it. it would be fun more drama. (also drama on the battlefield) and maybe more love dramas XD just an idea.
BumbleBeeBitch chapter 5 . 1/22/2014
aww they're cute together. love the story :)
IvoryCrawler chapter 5 . 3/27/2013
DAWWWW! THIS IS JUST SO SWEET!
Riyappe Paws chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
HA HA HA HA! I love this kind of fluff!
Incognito Llama chapter 5 . 11/1/2012
Cutest. Story. Ever!
Threnna chapter 5 . 9/5/2012
Oh. Primus.

That was just so adorable and wonderful and just perfect! *O* I've recently taken a severe liking to Bee with the twins, and sadly there are way too few stories of this awesome couple out there. So imagine my glee when I found your story :D I really, really enjoy it, and I just pray to Primus that I will be able to find some story out there with at least /half/ this story's wonderful-ness to it. If not I'm just gonna be depressed and read this story a thousand times, wishing I could delete my memories so I could read it like new every time.

Sooooooo yeah, thanks for writing an awesome story with my fav pairing and I'm off to check out your profile now, to see if you have any other treats hidden away there.
Jacky Writer chapter 4 . 8/21/2012
Sunstreaker...that is so romantic of you! When he said those words to Bumblebee...I was blushing like mad! I mean its Sunstreaker! I barely read anything that romantic coming from his mouth!

I wish there was more like this...

Sigh

Jacky
LamboTwinsGirl chapter 5 . 8/8/2012
Sooooo love this story one of my favs! keep it up 3
Oh-What-A-Wonderful-Prison chapter 5 . 8/3/2012
More please. I love your story its sooo good
super.happy.fun.time chapter 5 . 8/1/2012
This is cute...Please update again soon...-
DemonSurfer chapter 5 . 7/30/2012
I rather like that ending, and I can't wait to see what other things you have planned in the same line.

I also feel that, with Cliffjumper being the only virgin on the Ark, he needs to find him someone. Just, yanno. I like Cliff (mostly with Mirage but that's something else entirely).
Iolper girl chapter 5 . 7/30/2012
This is so sweet! I can't wait to see the drabbles you come up with, I wish though that Prime gave the twins a lecture, I always saw him as the protevtive parent to Bee! Again love your story!
buchik chapter 4 . 7/26/2012
Omg! So hot! XD but poor CJ though that was one awkward situation lol :D
Moonlight black rose chapter 3 . 7/22/2012
lol poor Bee
Sundaee Duck chapter 4 . 7/22/2012
Touch the baby bee cons ur going to die slow and painfully