Reviews for Senseless
sharpie78 chapter 9 . 8/30/2013
Oh please don't stop TVD! I've enjoyed your stories sooooooo much. You are an awesome writer.
Doppelicious64 chapter 9 . 8/22/2013
Great story I loved reading it
LivingDeadGirl727 chapter 9 . 7/30/2013
Loved this story.:)
TashaRose chapter 8 . 6/22/2013
I really enjoyed reading this story.
TashaRose chapter 9 . 6/22/2013
Excellent story from start to finish. This would have been an amazing plot for the show to do fully.
asnoo02 chapter 9 . 2/4/2013
This was AMAZING! But why are you giving up on tvd?
asnoo02 chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
Incredible! Your writing is amazing...
spiritedghost chapter 9 . 1/6/2013
Well I liked it, it was not at all what I expected but then I have no idea what I expected. I did like the way Stefan described their relationship at the end as if it was comprised of Broken Glass. In my mind that was perfect becuase they it was that and more. Glad he ended up leaving with Kat. As for Rebekah, whom I love, and Kol, they both needed to die if they were ever to be free of them once and for all. so again Fantastic story and thank you. As you said it I also agree, I have already stopped watching TVD, I am not sure what it is they are trying to do, but they can do it without my viewing it. It is just not the same and the changes are a bit always just more of the same...Ghost. I will however check out your new Castle fic.
spiritedghost chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Congratulations, I do believe this is the start to the best story of it's kind, meaning what happens when Elena becomes a vampire. I don't just like this story, I love it. Especially the end of the chapter where Elena makes them both realize they are wrong to feel guilty about something that was really out of their control. I am actually glad that I just found this story so I get to read from beginning to end. I reserve the right to change my mind as the story progresses, but seriously this is more than perfect so far, it is brilliant...Ghost!
JessaHobbit chapter 8 . 11/29/2012
Oops i think i skipped this one! What an intense chapter! Oh mah GAH! And i loved that bit with Bonnie and the slew of curse i dont know why that amused me so much but it did :)
I was a bit thrown off by the ending though. I just dont think it would end thaaaat easily bit hey you write enough awesome fics that you're allowed to make them short and sweet :) good job.
JessaHobbit chapter 9 . 11/29/2012
Yaaay! Another excellent fic! Well done and it looks like we'll finally get some delena action on tvd hurrah!
Also yes castle is AWESOME! Might have to check out those too...whenever i get over my delena obsession that is lol
JessaHobbit chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
I am very intrigued by this story...honestly i prefer elena as a vampire...can't wait too see how the rest of the story goes!
ElvishGrrl chapter 9 . 10/30/2012
Thanks for this. At least *this* Elena I can believe - too bad she's worlds apart from show Elena. I don't even know if our stories count as "canon" anymore. But I won't get into my negative show feelings in your review.
Great writing! I can't believe I've never read a story of yours before!

ElvishGrrl chapter 4 . 10/30/2012
and she kept apologizing for something..."

"Apologizing to Damon?"

Stefan frowned, "I don't know."

THIS. So much lack of THIS in S4. I bet we never get any apology out of her, either. And I don't mean just for breaking Damon's heart in 3.22 either, but all the horrible crap she said before that, too, from 3.14 onwards.
ElvishGrrl chapter 2 . 10/30/2012
So far your characterization and dialogue is spot-on in character! Impressive - as so many writers struggle and fail with this. I'm intrigued. :)