Reviews for There's More To Lose Than You Think
Hana chapter 3 . 1/18/2005
wow col story! thats one of the best! i love chi chi taking on such a strong role of beating up saiyans! wayy cool! ur a good writer u just gotta be more optimistic and UPDATE! PLZ! dont stop! oh and one more thing can u plz make the chapters longer, it wld be way better. ok anyway love the story plz update ASAP! cya

~Hana~
Gohansfav1 chapter 2 . 7/11/2003
I know you updated your other story Akane the new cursed memeber I was just wondering and hoping that you could update this story next.. I really want to finish reading this story..
Gohansfav1 chapter 3 . 4/25/2003
WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO UPDATE THIS STORY!
i won't tell chapter 3 . 12/13/2002
how cool! i always thought that it was a little stupid when people protrayed bulma as the better fighter when she never fights in in show...you actually know ur stuff! i love this fic! it rocks! and the kiss part...i thought it was real and i was smiling and stuff...but then nooooooo someone just had to make it a dream...again, i love this fic!
Lauryn S chapter 3 . 12/12/2002
No it don't sucks. it is rahter interesting. please let us see a new chapter
neveragiantruth chapter 2 . 10/5/2002
write the next chapter!:)
neveragaintruth chapter 1 . 10/5/2002
I really like tihs!
dude.you rock chapter 2 . 9/18/2002
i really loved this one problem.i'm

more used to the name Goku then other then that your story was really please PLEASE keep on writing chapters. i want to know what happens next.

please e-mail me back at

bye!
NISAAsd chapter 2 . 9/14/2002
I SWEAR THIS IS THE BEST CHI CHI STORY I'VE EVR READ PLEASE HURRY UP AND UPDATE I LOVE THIS STORY!
Leigh chapter 1 . 6/12/2002
Cool, I like it! I like seeing ChiChi in such a strong role and to beat up most of the Saiyans, cool. Can't wait to read when she meats up with Goku, so keep on writing.
Jumper Prime chapter 1 . 6/11/2002
Chichi as a Saiyan sounds great! She'll really kick some ass for sure! Can't wait to see more!
Miss Bad Ass chapter 1 . 6/11/2002
I like it! Chichi should be a saiyan, that would be kick ass!