Reviews for Bringing them Home
charmed princess imzadi chapter 1 . 4/21
I just found your story, and I have enjoyed the show since it first came on back in 1993. Awesome story concept, and I hope you continue your story.
GeneaLady chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
It says TBC, but I can't find the sequel. If you haven't yet, please write it soon!
Snowbird forever chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
I just found your story and your writing tugs at my heart strings! This is brilliant and I think it would definitely be like this had that stupid,disgusting,selfish idiot Ethan really took Brian and Colleen. Gotta say that you wrote Mike's feelings awesome,but I am even more glad that you're writing about how does Matheew feel! Can't wait to read more!
christina london chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
more please always loved this story..and you are doing a good job with the emotion..love it
lilienprinzessin chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Oh cool, you like Dr. Quinn as well. I have the DVD's waiting here to be watched again, I already started, but then too much else got in the way.
I like your beginning. Curious to see what you make of it.
BTW even when she seldom appeared I found her relationship to her mother also interesting (surprise, surprise).
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Wow, I wasn't expecting this to hit me so hard, but it moved me to tears. Waiting for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Thanks for this story! You remember us about that cruelty stealing Michaela's children by Ethan. Hope you will "bring them home" soon! So we are able to rest in peace!
Maria
anabuhnahnuh chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
wonderful beginning! i'm excited about a new chapter story on here. hope to read another chapter soon. thanks for sharing.