Reviews for Fighting Fifty Shades
JW chapter 13 . 4/8/2016
Love this story, dying to know what happens next with phoebe and elena and gahhhhh everything! Please update :-)
ABGOD chapter 13 . 2/23/2016
Congrats for the story! Very well written ... Original! Please don't give up...
Julie Sue chapter 13 . 2/11/2016
Wow elanas son...eeeekkkkk
kimi chan chapter 13 . 1/28/2016
please WRITE MORE I really enjoy this story it is very well written and intriguing. also a cool twist I think would be cool is let elena Lincoln convince phoebe to be a submissive
tbuttram chapter 13 . 1/11/2016
Please update soon great story
shan36 chapter 13 . 1/1/2016
Great chapter!
robyn odei-ntiri chapter 13 . 12/25/2015
New reader to your story..very good..I can't wait for Christian to take Elena down..I hope Adam can tell Phoebe what is going on..at frist I thought just tell Phoebe, she needs to know..then I thought about it, it would be hard to tell my children something like that..Christian however will find away to keep his family safe...I wonder what Carrick and Christian are up to with regards to Elena...I hope Adam helps them..Like Christian said the boy got more nerve then he had...well done can't wait for next chapter
Guest chapter 13 . 12/17/2015
Your summary and your story are two different things. How is Pheobe following in her mothers footsteps. She's not a 21 year old falling for a man who wants her as a submissive. I do not see any comparison. If anything she's more like her father.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/1/2014
Please updatteee!
llamasstory chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Thanks Sir or Madam Rudzik,
I think you have an interesting totally new take on the Fifty Shades Series. I like the long first chapter. I am back reading for the second time, and hope you are still around and still thinking of finishing, or at least, continuing with this fine story.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/24/2013
With apologies for coming into this about a year late, and you may have let go of this pretty fine story and moved on. But, if not, if you wanted to fix it a bit...
You've been doing great getting the characters and I love the dialog. This chapter looks like you didn't give it a second-read thru tho. Is it the terrible Threes or the terrible twos - which do you want to settle on. And Ana probably love her right angle, but her 3 yr old "angel"
And for bigger ideas, isn't it likely Christian would cancel what was meant to be a celebratory going-out-to-dinner, when at least two of the celebrants had just had a go-to at each other, and none of the family were very happy with each other. Celebratory dinner meant to honor Ted would probably have included more of the extended family and taken a little more planning time. Your "twisted" is just fine - wherever you want to take us with this... thanks.
HHERALD chapter 12 . 6/24/2013
what happened? i really enjoy reading your story... this is good and really a different approach. i hope you didn't give up... i am sorta hanging now... what happens?
blondie-xox chapter 12 . 4/22/2013
LOVE THE STORY!

CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT UPDATE!
michelle chapter 6 . 1/28/2013
I just found your story I must Phoebe has gotten on my last nerve what she need is a beat down her parents let her get away with too much throwing and breaking things Christian should have whipped that ass talking to them any kind of way I hope Elena do something evil to her where she will learn her lesson
Guest chapter 12 . 1/15/2013