Reviews for My Friend the Enemy
tflover2.0 chapter 10 . 7/11/2014
Oh dear, this is great, and you haven't updated since, like, two years ago, why did I have to find this now. Dang it! Please update this again! I love this, this is perfect! They are all in character, your writing is superb, and the plot is actually reasonably au and amazing! Please update again. Please?
st.Ephanie chapter 10 . 4/23/2014
Aaaaaah, please, even if so much time has passed, I beg you to continue your story, it's simply wonderful! I ship Amorra so hard and this is seriously starting to get amazing, so pleaaaaaase!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/1/2013
WHAT!? Where's the rest of it? Please don't end it here, there's so much more we need to know.

I need to see Korra and Amon in love ಥ ̯ ಥ
Please!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/1/2013
I love the conversation in this chapter. I can see it grow into something beautiful. I can't wait to see their conversations turn more agreeable!
The Persona chapter 10 . 10/30/2013
Dying over here at this last one. Grinning at the camera. Flaming flipping the birds. Priceless. I can envision the whole fucking thing. So Korra. *continues laughing hysterically*
Anyway, I very much enjoyed reading this. I do think the parts where Korra was sent back in time could have used more attention and better development but all in all it was a good idea. I personally loved the part where she talked to Aang afterwards. His speech made so much more SENSE than the one in the actual show. So GOOD ON YOU for that. I was really impressed.
Hope to see updates in the future, I know life is crazy.
Cheers
badtzmaru2 chapter 10 . 7/27/2013
Geez this story is really good :) I really like where you are going with it and I reaalllly hope you didn't give up on this story (since its been almost a year since you've last updated). Pretty pretty please update as soon as you can c:
bendergirl chapter 10 . 3/18/2013
ahhhh! you need to write more. I actually really like this, it's one of the only amorra fanfics I've read that hasn't been full of smut. You're a really good writer! PLEASE write the next chapter! :D
ShadowPeach chapter 10 . 3/6/2013
Can't wait for more :D
Guest chapter 10 . 2/10/2013
OHMIGOD! This is awesome! A laughing hostage picture! You're a genius! I almost fell off the couch because I was laughing so hard!
Guest chapter 9 . 2/10/2013
Now I'm really physced to see what happends next!
Guest chapter 8 . 2/10/2013
Awww...I thought this was super sweet. I love fluff.
Guest chapter 7 . 2/10/2013
Okay, now I'm really confused. Don't get me wrong! *hides in corner with hands over head* I really love how this is all playing out. I'm just confused.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/10/2013
Yey! Long chapter!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/10/2013
"Where the heck is this going?"...Sorry, I couldn't resist. Love the story! And keep it up!
Guest chapter 4 . 2/10/2013
OMG! Korra! You're a riot!
...Will there be fluff?