Reviews for Let Down Your Hair
HAFanForever chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Once Elinor changes back, I like her new look with her wearing her hair down and without her crown (did the filmmakers remember that she left it in the woods as a bear?), and I thought that was symbolic in how she loosened her perfectionist and strict ways, because prior to that, her hair was neatly pulled back into those two tight braids, so I thought it symbolized her strict personality.

And all after this, even she can enjoy a ride through the woods with Merida, just to view the beauty of the land and to do something fun with her daughter. Now when they do things together, they'll be more fun and less restricting. Merida and Elinor both really have changed since the experience of when Elinor was a bear.

Good little story of describing Elinor following the "bear situation." :)
DissectingPomegranates chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Another winner! :D
An excellent bridge the gap fic between the aftereffects of the bear incident to the ending of the movie!
Great job and also the double meaning of the title too...
Bloody marvellous ;)

DP x
Balun Stormhands chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
That was really nice a good intropective piece.
Penny of Sinnoh chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
How could I miss this wonderful little story? I'm ashamed. . .;)
I grinned at the fact that Elinor realized she should 'let down her hair' metaphorically (and perhaps literally also. Her hair is lovely down).
You wonderfully pointed out that the 'bear incident' not only changed her appearance, but it also changed Elinor's view on her daughter, living in the now, and appreciating what she has.
This lovely little one-shot has been favorited. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
!
comealongpond chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
This is the first Brave story I've ever read! And I must say it is a very good one. Congratulations! You really got her character completely right. I especially like the second to last sentence here.
Graystripe64 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012