Reviews for Let Them Eat Sweetrolls
Sophia Angelia chapter 1 . 2/14
*does backflip* my god, why didn't I think of this when fighting in whiterun? Odahviing stays until all hostiles are dead, so this could have been a battle easily won... will keep this in mind when fighting in windhelm!
LordCybot chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Please continue this i love the idea of it
Alex Aurelius chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
The name is my Characters name.

This is awesome in the sense that now the empire is against the true enemy: Thalmor...
Plus, personal-lore-wise, My character's family was killed by the thalmor for helping talos worshipers.
He ran away to skyrim after assassinating the people who organized the execution. (ACII much? LOL)
Max Motierre de Mirabeau chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Never thought the civil war would have ended this way.

Tullius to Ulfric, "I used to fight in the civil war against you, then we took an Odahviing to our armed forces."
LadyDragon1316 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
I like this. I like drunk Paarthurnax better, though. Still, major points for preening and whooping Thalmor rear.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
You will make a story on Paarthurnax drinking the lakeful of mead, and you will make it now...
insaneinthemembrane888 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
This made me laugh so hard... you should do more like this. Please. For the children.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
-gigglesnort- oh dear Lord that was kind of really amazing.
Hm... I'd rather like to hear Odahviing's story... sounds quite hilarious. Paarthurnax making a fool of himself? Heck yes.