Reviews for The Tailless Bijuu Puppeteer
Adameia K chapter 2 . 1/21
i usually make an effort to check out other stories an author writes if i like the first story of theirs that i came across, but unfortunately with all the fanfiction reading i do, i had missed doing this for you until i got your update on the harry potter fanfic that you write which i had then corrected. i just wanted to mention that i find your idea for this story to be really fascinating and will look forward to reading more.
Jyuubi no Naruto chapter 2 . 1/19
Awesome chapter
BANKAIZEN chapter 2 . 1/18
may your father rest in peace
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Please update! :D
coolhunter chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Please update good story
NARUHAREM FOREVA chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
for 1) i vote anko

for 2) i vote yes on mikoto being in the harem
The 10th Wand chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
A) Anko and sure for 2) Mikoto.
narutoloverfirst chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
i really like your story and hope that you choose to continue it!
nahte123456 chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Mikoto yes, and what do you mean team 8? As in a 4 man team? no, replace? Sure replace Choji sense he's suppose to be the heavy hitter of the 3 and that's what Naruto will be with Samehada regardless of anything else. Under Anko? just personally no. Super team 8/A team, sure. Great story by the way like the idea and love the sentient Samehada talk. Can't wait for your next update.
Kain129 chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
hope to see more soon
Kain
animeromance72 chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Is this story still active?
kaisnumber1fan chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Please make another chapter soon. I would rather have Anko as naruto's instructor
rocklobster150 chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Learn under Anko and team up with Team 8 as Sakura will always hit him, Sasuke will be an annoyance from the getgo as he is "the almighty Uchiha" (plus Kyuubi hates Uchiha) and Kakashi is just lazy (could be a big brother figure). Mikoto should be alive as he can then rub it in Sasuke's face.
Reviewer chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Hmm wonderful story I suggest if you want more reviews update more say 6000-7,000 words I don't know if any other authors can make it over 7,000 and post it in a month update more and more people will see and read it more and get more reviews so I suggest you do that
Good story by the way
Narutopwnsass chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
The first chapter look promising and good in overall plot, grammar, spelling, etc. I would like to see him under Anko, then joining up with team 8, but make sure to remember that have been done by Tsukune8 I believe. Btw I would like to see Mikoto in the harem.
great work. Keep it up.