Reviews for Wordgirl Meets the XMen
Junior VB chapter 1 . 2/23
Este fic es asombroso.

Quizás deberías dividirlo en dos capítulos.
This fic is amazing.

Maybe you should split it into two chapters.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
*slow clap*
This deserves far more reviews than it's got! A very good and interesting read! I love how different the hero-villain dynamics are, and how characters from each universe react to the other one. I also loved the villains' team-up with WordGirl! Your writing was great, and the characters' behavior was believable.
Seriously, the only thing that could have made this better was more Tobecky, but I'm a little obsessed with that at the moment! ;)
Keep up the good work!
BornAgainINChrist chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
WOW! *MOUTH STILL OPEN IN SHOCK* This story was absolutely AMAZING! This story was filled with adventure and suspense. You did a fantastic job keeping everyone in character. I really love how the X-Men with WordGirl & CHF can create a pretty cool team up. Once again this story was EXTRAORDINARY. I hope you come to write more stories like this in the future. Keep up the awesome writing! XD

God Bless ya-
Deepizzaguy chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Excellent story Kimberly. Maybe Word Girl can join the Expendables in her next adventure battling another alien. In my story I would have the Lady Raider who is the heel wrestler in Fair City, her daughters The Isthmus Kids and her husband The Masked Raider join forces with the Fair City Villains battling Miss Power and they would help Word Girl with their battle slogans "Loyalty Love to your nation" or "We would rather pass away on our feet than live our lives on your knees." Great story. Word Girl has learned to be a superb super hero she has to work with a team. This is better than the Rise Of Miss Power. You are a commitment to excellence.