Reviews for Can You See Me Now?
Charismatic Beauty chapter 3 . 1/8/2013
good job! I like that ending!
Charismatic Beauty chapter 2 . 1/8/2013
aww that is so sad!
Charismatic Beauty chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Hmm every interesting. I'm glad to read a fic where chichi actually realizes that her constant yelling and shouting is driving her husband and son away and it's also making goku not notice. But what kind of husband doesn't notice his wife wearing a very revealing night gown? any man would notice that. Something must be really wrong. Good job! I enjoyed reading this chapter.
VioletCamellia chapter 3 . 9/29/2012
awesome story! :D
Violene Fou chapter 3 . 9/27/2012
Very well done, there my dear. Could be a little bit more better in the time that was allowed like the 7 years. Can be a bit more descriptive on the cumulative things that the boys get up to. Sibling rivalry and poverty. Things like curiosity towards girls, birds and bees speech, and also, little things that people take for granted, like teaching goten how to ride a bike.
gokuandchichi4eva chapter 3 . 8/4/2012
loved it. It made me cry...
mimi chapter 3 . 8/3/2012
Short but happy with the 'happy ending' :) and did goku really said those words? My memory's not that good.. :P
mimi chapter 2 . 8/3/2012
Oh man.. you really turned this one into a tragic fic.. though the show is all about super battles and super power... I wished they had shown a lot more family and love scenes, especially g/cc. I hate you akira-sama! XD
mimi chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
So this is one of those sad ones... I don't like to read these.. :( but I'll read this one anyway.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
This is so sweet and sad. Chi Chi has to put up with a lot, that's why I like her.
Chiba Bunny chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
I hope next chapter would be a happy one ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I won't lie; it was good. However, I didn't like the way Goku was categorized in this, simply because it felt so unlike him. I doubt he'd only pay attention to her for food. Maybe Gohan was a major priority seeing as how he had 3 years to gain strength in fighting the Androids and being the weakest of the Z-Fighters, of course Gohan would come first in some instances. Maybe when Goku and Chi-Chi first wed, he'd shrug off her attempts at physical contact. He didn't know better.

But this is unbelievable. Goku and Chi-Chi have been separated for 3 years. I doubt Goku would ignore her after being away from her. If anything, he'd probably ravish her, especially after seeing the way she was dressed. That is the power of attraction.

Again, this was good. Really good and I guess this is a given because it's angst. But still, Goku isn't that heartless.
gokuandchichi4eva chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
so he went three years without giving her attention ? :'( whyyyyy? :(

please put some of goku's thoughts in the next chapter :D
nice story...i like it
super saiyan 4 chichi chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Fantastic idea for a story!

This quote below -

Quote: - He didn't say anything, he simply shrugged his shoulders and lay down on their bed, his back to her.

This made me inwardly cringe at his reaction to her. It was such a slap in the face. I almost got teary-eyed. I feel so badly for her. I think the people that bash ChiChi never really put themselves in her shoes. They never take a look at the bigger picture.
I know it'd have to be tough on her to be the wife and mother of the ones that save the world/universe. She probably feels utterly small and useless in comparison to her husband and sons since all she can really do is wait and worry for their safety all the time. Even if she's one of the strongest females on Earth, it still just isn't enough. :(
Although I know I couldn't have the strength to be able to put up with worrying over my spouse and children's safety all the time. I'd literally go out of my mind.
It's got to be so depressing to feel like you're not thought of by your husband. I sometimes wish I could've just grabbed Goku by the shoulders (in the series) and told him to spend more time with his family.

Anyways, I digress. I'm glad you wrote this story. Hopefully it's not a one-shot and it has more chapters. I'd really like to see a happy ending or something.

Update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
What? You wrote as if he doesn't give a damn about her... But thats totally wrong if you have any doubt about their love then remember this- in the sub IT IS CLEARLY stated by the narrator that goku and chichi are deeply in love with each other and even little gohan can sense that, in the memories of gohan episode or the 9 days rest period b4 cell games along with many egs of their love. I don't know why those morons in the funimation cut it out? :/