Reviews for The Earth and the Sea
Guest chapter 3 . 9/17/2014
will you show us the next chapter
Guest chapter 3 . 9/17/2014
it's been 2 years can you update this story
Saint River chapter 3 . 1/30/2013
And they meet. Asami and Hiroshi are here. Good to see them as well as the little kds.

This is going to my favorites. I would add you to my favorite author list but you are already there.
Saint River chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
I like, I like. Can't for the other characters to make their appearance. Nice reference to Teo and the Mechanist.
Saint River chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Oh this is going to be interesting.
Princess Flame Haze Xerxes chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
This is a very cool story! I LOVE IT! X3
Cylon One chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
One of the things I like in life is seeing a great classic like '20,000 Leagues Under The Sea' crossover mixed with something like 'Legend of Korra' here and still be a great story.

I feel certain of that for later chapters.

This starting one was just really cool.
inuboy86 chapter 3 . 7/12/2012
Well things are getting interesting, keep it up and update soon.
Tech Jammer chapter 2 . 7/10/2012
TJ here, fellow avid reader of quality crossover genres of all forms, and I like what you have here. Probably due to the selection in your crossover choice, u might not expect many reviews; however let me say how much I love how you have kept every character's personalities in tone and dynamic in their interactions (especially with Captain Nemo). I hope you write for the sake of writing, because now I cant help but wonder what will happen next; How will Jules interact with his thought to be dead mother? How will Korra's fate change with the presence of the Nautilus? and the confrontation I most want to expect with great anticipation. What will happen when Nemo and Lin see each other again? alongside many other scenarios waiting to be read.

Peace out, by
Tech Jammer
inuboy86 chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
Keep it up and update again soon.
inuboy86 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
This is intersting, keep it up and also please up my fovorite stories as well.