Reviews for The World Will Be Watching: Catching Fire No Quarter Quell
FellDownARabbitHole chapter 12 . 4/20
Nice idea
beserkerbeast chapter 31 . 9/14/2014
wow, really enjoyed this story, wasn't sure how you were going to end it these last few chapters.
great job, rare to see such a change that I love
Love to see another one.
BB
TheWriterThatWro chapter 31 . 5/19/2014
That is literally the best fanfic Ive ever read. I like how the plot is so detailed. And Lee. The way you made her liek Finnick, brave, ready to sacrifice themselves, and just similar. It was amazing. Its well balanced too. Plot and detail are equally important and you proved that they can both be done good. Thank you.
AmyAuthor chapter 4 . 3/25/2014
It would be more exciting if rim went in the games, so I won't read it. Sorry! But good idea about victors volunteering though. I never would have thought of that! :)
MrToasterMan chapter 31 . 12/29/2013
Just wanted to say that I really love your story! It was fantastic. Minus the whole keep Katniss in the dark like the original thing. But, eh. That's just my opinion. I hope that you make a sequel one day!
EBRAJERCECullen 130 chapter 31 . 3/20/2013
loved it! Sequal? I wish they could do something to bring back Lee.
Stardusts chapter 4 . 1/6/2013
This is a quite a interesting and unique story!
BTW GUEST: Why in the name of Gideon Cahill are you excessively spamming good reviews about this story? Its pretty pointless and obvious because they all are on the same date and follow the same writing style.
Weirdz.
Cheers,
Dark
Guest chapter 31 . 12/31/2012
OH MY GOSH I DIDN"T EXPECT THAT! AN AMAZING AMAZING BOOK! More people need to read this book!
Guest chapter 26 . 12/31/2012
wow i didn't expect that to happen with rory.. good twist.
Guest chapter 25 . 12/31/2012
I cant even believe I am reviewing right now. I want to know what happens. The rushing water in is a great nail biter
Guest chapter 23 . 12/31/2012
Okay wow that was awesome. Katniss saves Lee. I didn't see that one coming or the Thank you. But Loved the fight. my heart was racing.
Guest chapter 20 . 12/31/2012
WOW This is turning out amazing. Katniss is very loyal.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/31/2012
I Love how this is turning out. I want to know who is the leader feels like Lee is taking this game into her own hands.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/31/2012
I personally think that Lee will be a bad guy. I love how your going with this story line. Wedding dress I am curious to why she must spin. Hope it is in the next chapter.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/31/2012
I really like you showing peeta and katniss relationship. gives a little love to this book.. I think that its great. im ready to see what happens in the games..