Reviews for Broken Faith
PeterPanNeverLands chapter 5 . 6/4
"What have I done to deserve such an angel at my side?" Funny because Angel Coulby played Gwen. Great job at the writing!
PeterPanNeverLands chapter 4 . 6/4
"Did Athusia eat it?" The sigil. I love how vulnerable it shows Arthur as. Your writing is very well done. Nice job.
madnessdownunder2 chapter 18 . 4/30
Oh boy! Hacked off Merlin! This will be fun! Nice work.
kaela.martin.1 chapter 1 . 4/26
This looked like an interesting read, but man do I hate bolding. It pulls so much attention itself and, in turn, pulled me out of the story.
Well!? Where are you!?
autumnchild25 chapter 18 . 2/21
Well, We wait for the next chapter my friend... ... The village people are antsy and i think i heard talk of pitch forks...
Superwholockmerlinwestwing chapter 18 . 2/10
Please update. I love this story. I've read it 7 times. I'm now obsessed with Nocturne. I love it so much. Please.
oma13 chapter 1 . 1/28
Are you ever going to finish this? It is one of my favorites and I am dying to see it finished!
SuperAvengers-KittyCat8 chapter 18 . 1/13
OMG!? NO MOREEEE!
sonya9973 chapter 18 . 12/9/2016
i just can't stop myself from saying it PLEASE PLEASE PLEAS START WRIGHTING AGAIN PLEAAAAAAASE... well i said it...
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2016
My heart is on the floor, trying to keep beating. Wow! Amazing job, even if it's killing me to read this. :)
Daggerandcloak1513 chapter 18 . 10/10/2016
please update great story by the way love the story line
mjahappy chapter 12 . 10/3/2016
YES references to all my randoms so far! WE ARE BECOMING STRONGER
Guest chapter 18 . 10/1/2016
Where did you go? It's not finished yet!
Lorenza453 chapter 18 . 9/25/2016
Please please please please please
Update soon I adore this story like many of your stories and can't wait for the ending :-) one of my favourite merlin reveal fic out there.