Reviews for If You Love Her
iluvtwilight60 chapter 1 . 5/26
This story is so beautiful. It made my heart warm ;)
twiclare chapter 1 . 4/16
That was lovely!
brnkofeternity06 chapter 1 . 4/11
I almost wish it was longer but this was perfect. I loved it! You had me laughing from their greeting and on :D
Great, amazing, lovely, can you not? This is to much, my poor heart, I need someone like that, really good O/S!
Lovely one shot
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
:) :)
2loveybunnies chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
Loved this story! Really, really hope that you'll finish your 3 other WIP's - a couple of them haven't updated in over a year, I think, so hope that you will find the time to work on them too!
Twi-teacher chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Loved it! After a long week of teaching kindergarten, I needed that!
Lilian Granger chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Eu quase chorei aqui! Por um segundo, eu quase acreditei que era mesmo outra...Mas quando ele falou que a conhece a vida toda, as coisas mudam! Amei, amei, amei!
Aleksandra24 chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
ogh how good was this one :) I immediately felt that I need more and more, I wish it wouldn't be one shot. But maybe if it wouldn't be, wouldn't be so great. Thanks for that little moment of distraction. Still waiting Tommy to be complete. Can't wait to start, because everyone on twitters is so excited about every chapter of this fic..
This short one was the sec fic of yours I've read (besides Nobody's Little Girl") And Now I'm sure I'll read the rest :)
Koshivuh chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Looooved :]
grisfig chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
It really good! I give you an award! It deserves a complete story, 30 chapters at least.
Dollybigmomma chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
This was SOOO cute!
mrswilliamdarcy chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Very sweet! What a great quick read.
Twilighter-RKT chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Omg this is beyond sweet. I loved it so much :)