Reviews for If You Love Her
MysterySan chapter 1 . 3/15
Awwww! it is very sweet.
sueIZide chapter 1 . 3/10
Awww too cute.
blondferretgirl chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
Love It!
iluvtwilight60 chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
This story is so beautiful. It made my heart warm ;)
twiclare chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
That was lovely!
brnkofeternity06 chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
I almost wish it was longer but this was perfect. I loved it! You had me laughing from their greeting and on :D
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2015
Great, amazing, lovely, can you not? This is to much, my poor heart, I need someone like that, really good O/S!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
Lovely one shot
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
:) :)
2loveybunnies chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
Loved this story! Really, really hope that you'll finish your 3 other WIP's - a couple of them haven't updated in over a year, I think, so hope that you will find the time to work on them too!
Twi-teacher chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Loved it! After a long week of teaching kindergarten, I needed that!
Lilian Granger chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Eu quase chorei aqui! Por um segundo, eu quase acreditei que era mesmo outra...Mas quando ele falou que a conhece a vida toda, as coisas mudam! Amei, amei, amei!
Aleksandra24 chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
ogh how good was this one :) I immediately felt that I need more and more, I wish it wouldn't be one shot. But maybe if it wouldn't be, wouldn't be so great. Thanks for that little moment of distraction. Still waiting Tommy to be complete. Can't wait to start, because everyone on twitters is so excited about every chapter of this fic..
This short one was the sec fic of yours I've read (besides Nobody's Little Girl") And Now I'm sure I'll read the rest :)
Koshivuh chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Looooved :]
grisfig chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
It really good! I give you an award! It deserves a complete story, 30 chapters at least.