Reviews for A Funny Kind of Thing
Zela Night chapter 9 . 4/23
This is so touching and interesting.
I think this is a really good read.
Hope you have a good life.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/9/2015
Aghhhh, this story is. So. AMAZING! The 'growing friendship with dib-stink' is drop dead kawaii. But the rest is bloody awesome! Can't wait to see whats in store~~~
Constellation Temptation chapter 6 . 4/10/2015
I don't like Mr Ernhart. I really really don't trust him
Ale chapter 9 . 8/26/2014
Thanks for writing such a good story (I'm sorry that my reviews suck)

I thought it was really cute overall. I like how they became friends. Dib jumping in front of the bullet and then acting calm about it later and losing to Gir was all over very enjoyable. And Zim actually caring (and feeling guilty over not preventing it too) was very adorable to me.
I like that this was a friendship fic and not really a pairing fic. Too many fics (in my opinion) are all about pairing, and I honestly find friendship fics much more enjoyable most of the time (though I have read some great pairing fics).

I liked how everything developed throughout the story. It wasn't instant friendship and it developed fairly naturally especially due to the time skip and the other details that had changed in your story due to the time skip (like Zim knowing and accepting that he was not invading earth and that he was actually exiled there). I liked that the threat (of the teacher) actually felt very real and you managed to make him very menacing. I really liked the way you wrote him and even more so the luring and eventual capture of him.

Anyway...sorry this review isn't better. I just wanted to say that I enjoyed your story.
Thank you very much for writing this! :)
Ale chapter 8 . 8/26/2014
Ooh, that was an excellent cliff hanger! I am so so glad that I am reading this already completed and not as it was coming out! :P

Very good story so far. I am very hooked. And of course I have to finish reading it now (even if it is 3:30 am)
Ale chapter 5 . 8/26/2014
Sorry I'm not great with reviews, but I wanted to let you know that I'm definitely enjoying this story so far!
It's really cute and I'm enjoying the humor a lot. I'm looking forward to finishing this! (hopefully before bed, but maybe tomorrow night instead)
Pitchnight Badger chapter 9 . 3/31/2014
MEEEEEEEE GUUUSSSTTTAAAA!
so amazing I can't explain! You got the personalities so EPIC! the fact that most writers after the first chap. they'd be all buddy buddy! But the gradual friendship, the gradual trust, THAT just made it perfect,
Zim's progression in his insults, and the fact they stayed the same, just so perfect!

You mah human, are a totes epic writer!

You'll be most likely hearing more from meeeeehh.

O_O always watching
O_e always waiting
-_- till I fall asleep
thepokemonlover chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
"Crash imminent in 26.8 seconds. Have a nice day." I was laughing SO hard! You can at least be polite when telling someone that they're probably going to die. LOVE the story so far.
Iridice chapter 9 . 1/17/2014
I just wrote you a review but it was probably anonymous or something since I wasn't logged in. Seriously though, this fanfic is great. Thank you for writing it.
Guest chapter 9 . 1/17/2014
This is literally the best invader zim fanfic I have ever read. I'm not even exaggerating. You portrayed the characters so well. The story line was good too. I loved it. Thank you so much for writing this and putting it online for people to read. This made my day.
BoredomIsAnUnderstatement chapter 3 . 10/15/2013
"I like this" doesn't really fit my feelings on this story. "I LOVE THIS!" are slightly more accurate.

I love Gaz, though. She's always so pissed off and glaring and playing her videogames - I can't help but adore the psychotic little demon, especially when she sends her poor, defenseless brother to his alieny doom. XD

SHIT, PARENTS ARE WAKING UP! Gotta go, I'll read more tomorrow! :D
BoredomIsAnUnderstatement chapter 2 . 10/15/2013
Sooooooo wonderfully frightening...! Crap, I'm loving this fic, too, and it's probably not going to be ZADR like before, huh? THIS IS KILLING ME BECAUSE THEY'RE SO WELL WRITTEN AND IN CHARACTER AND I JUST WANT THEM TO ALSDHFLDSKFJ

Alright I'm done. Onward to the next excellent chapter! 8}
BoredomIsAnUnderstatement chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Bwahahahaha! Zim, you're being invaded.

...OH THE IRONY!
Sln chapter 9 . 8/27/2013
This was definitely the best IZ fanfic I've ever read. I can't find anything else to say... :D
greenleaf62 chapter 9 . 5/29/2013
You are definitely one of the best Invader Zim fanfic writers I've ever seen. I love your stories and hope that someday you will write more. Although I don't usually like reading stories where Zim and Dib are older I made an exception for this one because the plot was awesome and I can't resist a ZaDF story. Great job! :)