Reviews for Stars and Spices
Vchanny chapter 10 . 10/27/2012
Robin Hood. Interesting to mash the two tales together!
Vchanny chapter 5 . 10/27/2012
Cinderella? I must continue and find out.
JPandS chapter 10 . 9/16/2012
Lol I still can't quite figure out what the mash-up is XD I've got ideas but am not too sure if they fit.

Anyhow, this story is getting so interesting! Lita has found an unconscious man and I cannot wait to see what she decides to do! Please update soon!

As always, your writing is wonderful! Keep up the great work!
Darkitty04 chapter 10 . 9/17/2012
Wonderful story, I usually fallow stand alone fics with multiple chapters but your collection of one-shots are quite captivating. I especially like the fairy tale stories and hope to see many more updates to it!
queenbek chapter 9 . 9/15/2012
It saddens me greatly that I do not have daily updates of your stories. But I do try to understand that the real world is quite demanding on peoples time.
JPandS chapter 9 . 9/11/2012
That was wonderful! I love it all. If I had more time I'd disect all the things I loved about this update but unfortunately school is calling XD lol. Anyhow, thank you for updating! Keep up the great work!
JPandS chapter 8 . 8/13/2012
Oh my goodness that was so angsty but still hopeful. Add more to this one? Please? Or not. It is pretty gorgeous the way it is already but goodness that was a great short. I am pretty much speechless. Excellent job!
JPandS chapter 7 . 8/8/2012
Adorable! Nathaniel is such a tease with his false offense lol Great job with this one! Can't wait to read more soon!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/5/2012
These are all very cute! I like! :)
Isis Aurora Tomoe chapter 6 . 8/5/2012
I love the fairy tale stories! They're really great to read!
James Birdsong chapter 6 . 8/4/2012
You're welcome. Nice two chapters.
JPandS chapter 5 . 7/27/2012
Awesome! I loved this change to the Fairy/Folk genre. I always adore those types of stories so it was fun to read this part! I hope this short has a continuation coming! XD Anyhow, this has been very interesting. I also wonder what will become of Lita...
Isis Aurora Tomoe chapter 5 . 7/27/2012
I'm intrigued! Can't wait to read more!
JPandS chapter 4 . 7/24/2012
So adorable!

Lol I admit I was bracing myself at the beginning because I thought there might be some devastating angst in here XD Often times when people bring up memories that are tied to certain items and sorting through boxes there are some tears to be had! hah I thought I'd read on further to see that Nate had died or met another woman or something else that is equally heartbreaking but as soon as he walked in with lemonade I seriously cheered for hours

Loved the fuzzies here and of course Nate would want to be known as a grizzly bear!

P.S. I would have cried for days if Nate was no longer in the picture after reading how they met. It was just so sweet! I love it to pieces! Excellent job with these shorts!
FluffaWumpkins chapter 4 . 7/24/2012
Okay. So I have a confession to make...Nephrite is by far my most favorite General. I feel like his character can be written in so many different ways and no matter what...its always in-character. I think your portrayal of him is perfect! And your portrayal of his relationship with Lita is exactly how I imagine it in my head.
38 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »