Reviews for Stars and Spices
queenbek chapter 3 . 7/16/2012
I'm just commenting for all of the ones your doing recently, as I'm too lazy to comment on everything, but I really enjoy it! Keep updating:)
JPandS chapter 3 . 7/8/2012
Adorable! Of course Lita would make food for Nate's work mates lol. I just love her domestic side it is just so sweet and lovable. I am surprised though that Nate hadn't started hulking out on his pals for picking at his lunch box lol but I suppose that's because he knew it wasn't all intended for him to eat alone Another great short and now I get to go to sleep all happy! lol Can't wait to read more when you get them!
JPandS chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
That was a great short. Tis true Lita is so human with her insecurities and such which is why I too love her. But this was just so packed with depth and strong characterizations despite the brief dialogue. That was really enjoyable to read! Thank you!
JPandS chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
That was awesome! I absolutely LOVE sap and fluff in all forms so I was certainly eager throughout this first short! That was well put together I just adore Lita's character and how she meets with the ladies to watch old films and I must agree with her that the scene with Nate and Joy is in deed very attractive. Wonderful job!
Isis Aurora Tomoe chapter 3 . 7/8/2012
Aw, that was adorable! I know she packed extra for everyone else, no matter what Nate says.
Isis Aurora Tomoe chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
Lita is so domestic, and it's adorable thinking of her and Neph with kids of their own! Loved this.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Love this! can't wait till the next one is written -
37 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3