Reviews for The Lychee Tree
Dipper chapter 13 . 1/28/2013
Okay i just have to say, SINCE i've read this i totally ship it hard for some reason i even drew they're kids and everything it's getting ridiculous i need you to finish this i need to know what happens is the baby a boy? is it a girl does it air bend? i hope it does! does she lose it? what does Jinora do with her 'baby' does she love it? and quiet personally i think Tarrlock should comeback with a baby from Korra that Ikki names Koruk (Korras favorite avatar). seriously seriously seriously i need this seriously please please please PLEASE
Korraloving chapter 13 . 1/25/2013
Please update soon! I love this story
Quin-Kilkziard chapter 13 . 1/13/2013
Definitely unique. Pretty good, actually. Matter of fact about a really horrible alternate universe. Interested to see where this goes. Good job portraying stockholm syndrome and especially Pema's and Asami's relationship. That is a pairing I have never even considered, and you make it seem really beautiful and realistic and tragic.
Guest chapter 13 . 1/8/2013
Please update! This story is awesome and interesting. :]
Guest chapter 13 . 12/22/2012
This is very creepy... but oddly, it's very interesting to read. :)
Balls in mouth chapter 13 . 12/14/2012
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD MOAR!
Lupinara chapter 13 . 12/11/2012
please update soon! Great story
SensiblyWastingTime chapter 13 . 12/11/2012
Dangit. Now I'm all into the story and there's no more chapters. Please update soon.

Ikki has Stockholm syndrome
Led Feynman M.D. D.D.S. Ph.D chapter 13 . 12/7/2012
Wait, Tenzin was an accident? Aaaah, that's hilarious.

Love your Azula plug there. Couldn't have gone without it, huh?
MistMountainDreamer chapter 13 . 11/20/2012
This chapter was great! I loved seeing Katara in here. Update soon :)
Loafdude chapter 13 . 11/20/2012
thanks for updating!
getting good chapter 13 . 11/18/2012
oh please update soon, its getting too interesting!
Salixj chapter 13 . 11/18/2012
Oooh, just excellent! I love how this is building up. Oh and tease me with Azula feels why don't you!
Laughers song chapter 13 . 11/18/2012
Wonderful chapter as always! I guessed from the last chapter that Ikki was pregnant. I'm interested to see where you take that and how Tarlok is going to react. I did enjoy seeing Katara, and I liked the little nugget of information that something is brewing. Well done! I look forward to seeing what happens next, update soon!
freakishly chapter 12 . 11/5/2012
wow, just wow! Very mature work, and that's meant to be a compliment. It's written so good for themes like these to be pulled off. You made tarrlok a real hateful villan unlike the bullshit pityful one in the show. I hate him now, which is a good thing! I like how everythings set in some scary reality no one likes to think about but we know it's there. It's so sad to realize that many harsh stories like this one is happening right now in third world countries. Young girls forced to marry older men or be part of this harem and treated badly with no one to protect them. I bet this one is a bit more cleaner compared to real childbride stories.
60 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »