Reviews for The Lychee Tree
LAura chapter 12 . 10/21/2012
So, I love your story but I'm confused by the sudden switch from Ikki being cautious and frankly scared of tarrlock to her all of a sudden being his little pet.. If you could delve further into that as to provide more explanation of how that occurred that would be great!
Anon chapter 12 . 10/11/2012
Please please update this story! I really enjoyed reading it so far. I find it creative, dramatic, and suspenseful. Please continue!
Loafdude chapter 12 . 10/2/2012
damn, these mature themes are very...mature
Led Feynman M.D. D.D.S. Ph.D chapter 12 . 10/1/2012
When did this- fucking email app. Dammit Amazon, I trust you for one second.

That's what you gotta do to get by in this life. You gotta be a cynical son of a bitch. You need a heart as black as ice and cold as a diamond.

So anyway, good chapter. Still waiting for someone to stab Tarrlok though. Someone discreet, yet effective... and maybe wearing a white robe.
LokFan chapter 12 . 9/30/2012
Omg Ikki's getting caught up in all his BS and is actually falling in love with him! OMG AND I BET SHE'S PREGNANT! LE GASP! Update soon please
Silent Wrath chapter 12 . 9/30/2012
She had better not be pregnant.
Salixj chapter 12 . 9/30/2012
Oh wow! OM! Oh this is scary and freaky and OM! The feels!
Silent Wrath chapter 11 . 9/29/2012
Excellent chapter.

Silent Wrath chapter 8 . 9/29/2012
How barbaric! I can't wait until he gets what's coming to him.

Silent Wrath chapter 6 . 9/29/2012
Ewww bloodbending TURN. OFF.

I'm surprised he didn't hit Ikki for airbending in front of him.

Silent Wrath chapter 5 . 9/29/2012
The mental imagery of Jinora sipping the tea and Ikki looking at her while Tarrlok goes on about the surrogate made me laugh ridiculously hard. I think I might have woken up my cousin.

Silent Wrath chapter 3 . 9/28/2012
Asami and Pema... Whores. I feel like I should be appalled but I'm not.

Is there a reason Jinora hasn't killed him in his sleep yet? Don't answer that. It's obviously counter productive to the plot. I was just thinking if I was in her place and he wanted to practically enslave my sister the same way. He'd be taking his last breath sooner rather than later.

Silent Wrath chapter 2 . 9/28/2012
A special hugging ritual to unblock their chakras... I'm so using that in real life.

Wonderful job with Jinora, I almost felt a bit of sympathy.

- Wrath
Silent Wrath chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
"Obedient housewife" what even is that?

Short and sweet. Onto the next chapter.

Led Feynman M.D. D.D.S. Ph.D chapter 11 . 9/26/2012
Mmm, opium...

Look up Ricin. It's a deadly toxin that's virtually undetectable and easily produced. Wink.
60 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »