Reviews for The Lychee Tree
LokFan chapter 11 . 9/25/2012
Okay wow this chapter had me crying super hard! Omg i really love this story! You gotta update soon!
sakR9 chapter 8 . 9/10/2012
Does there have to be lesbians in all your fics? I don't get it... This is slightly crack right?

Right?
sakR9 chapter 5 . 9/10/2012
Lol, Tarrluk is so dumb...
Is the crack? I'm feeling cracky
sakR9 chapter 3 . 9/10/2012
Very weird situation.

If Ikki is 17 then Tarrluk is only like 500

;D yeah, five hundred
sakR9 chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
Sooo... Don't know what to think if this yet, but it has /evil/ Tarrluk and multiple wives so I'll continue
Guest chapter 10 . 8/16/2012
i like this story its intresting to see what will happen please conitnue your work
Ashgirl17 chapter 10 . 8/9/2012
I hope you update this. I really wan't to know what happened to Korra, and also what he does on his business trips. Can't wait to read more: )
Led Feynman M.D. D.D.S. Ph.D chapter 10 . 8/3/2012
I like it. More!
Reader chapter 10 . 7/23/2012
This is awesome,I just discovered this story and its amazing! Please continue with the story I really want to know what happens next and if they ever find Korra.
Needles in a face mask chapter 10 . 7/15/2012
your just gonna make them hit you harder
LokFan chapter 10 . 7/15/2012
This story is amazing! Please update soon! PLZ!
Needles in a face mask chapter 8 . 7/11/2012
when korra,mako,katare and bolin get a hold of you tarrlok you'll be eating pavment
asexualgurulaghima chapter 8 . 7/9/2012
This is actually SO GOOD and I don't understand why you don't have many reviews. It's such a unique concept- usually the arranged marriage fics feature Korra being forced, but never Jinora or Ikki. I love this so far. Please continue!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/8/2012