Reviews for The Bandits of Bennett Circle
Jeni K chapter 27 . 9/7
I don't agree with what Alice did. Glad they waited for her to graduate, but she took that moment away from her family. They deserved better then what she just did to them.
Jeni K chapter 10 . 9/6
Glad Bella isn't that upset that Edward didn't tell his parents about her and the boys, she really has no place to be upset since she hasn't come clean with her own parents about Edward.
Payton79 chapter 30 . 8/10
What a sweet, sweet story. Thank you so much for writing and sharing.
just a fan chapter 4 . 7/30
I started reading this story back when you were posting it in chapters, several years ago. I get impatient when stories are in-complete and forget to watch for new chapters.I'd forgot about this one but soon as I saw the title I knew I had to read it. I love it, its so cute even if they are potty mouths
namemeamy chapter 30 . 7/10
This was a sweet story.
Jay Cutler? Really, Edward? Lol
cullenmeadow chapter 30 . 10/22/2016
First time I've read this story, although I've read a few of your stories! Loved it, loved the family dynamics and loved reading how misunderstood those bandits were LOL! Thanks for sharing :)
lola-cullen-salvatore chapter 30 . 9/27/2016
beautiful story
annaharding chapter 30 . 8/28/2016
This was such a sweet story! Totally totally loved it! Thanx for sharing.
b3j02 chapter 30 . 7/16/2016
I absolutely loved this story! It was amazing! Loved it so much I wish it was longer!
b3j02 chapter 29 . 7/16/2016
I was shocked but I am glad it all worked out. Hopefully seeing that Sam abandoned the sisters he had abandoned them for too proved to Jake that it really had nothing to do with him after all.
b3j02 chapter 26 . 7/16/2016
I have a feeling Bella is pregnant again. Oh Edward, he listens like my husband too! Lol
b3j02 chapter 17 . 7/14/2016
I have a feeling that in exchange for Jasper's new number he wants Alice to invite the girls swimming. They are really creative! Hahaha!
b3j02 chapter 12 . 7/13/2016
I know its not super important but I was glass the boys grass cutting money was safe. I know who hard they worked for it and his much it means to all of them. My son cuts grass in the summer and he is very proud.
b3j02 chapter 5 . 7/12/2016
I was gonna say he has two of his target demographics basically in his household.
1,290 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »