Reviews for The Bandits of Bennett Circle
lola-cullen-salvatore chapter 30 . 9/27
beautiful story
annaharding chapter 30 . 8/28
This was such a sweet story! Totally totally loved it! Thanx for sharing.
b3j02 chapter 30 . 7/16
I absolutely loved this story! It was amazing! Loved it so much I wish it was longer!
b3j02 chapter 29 . 7/16
I was shocked but I am glad it all worked out. Hopefully seeing that Sam abandoned the sisters he had abandoned them for too proved to Jake that it really had nothing to do with him after all.
b3j02 chapter 26 . 7/16
I have a feeling Bella is pregnant again. Oh Edward, he listens like my husband too! Lol
b3j02 chapter 17 . 7/14
I have a feeling that in exchange for Jasper's new number he wants Alice to invite the girls swimming. They are really creative! Hahaha!
b3j02 chapter 12 . 7/13
I know its not super important but I was glass the boys grass cutting money was safe. I know who hard they worked for it and his much it means to all of them. My son cuts grass in the summer and he is very proud.
b3j02 chapter 5 . 7/12
I was gonna say he has two of his target demographics basically in his household.
b3j02 chapter 2 . 7/12
Oooo I like this Edward. He is sooo, I want to say confident but I don't think that is a strong enough word.
b3j02 chapter 1 . 7/11
Looks like its going to be a fun read.
You do realize that as soon as Edward came on the scene HE was the parent. Bella made 0 parenting decisions. Edward was doing everything and if Bella didn't agree, he pushed until she did. They did not have a partnership...at all.
venure chapter 1 . 2/17
Cute and fluffy story :)
Though at the end I would have thought that their half sisters ought to be older. But that could easily have been my imagination ;)
Thank you for sharing this story with us!
NoWayWithWords chapter 15 . 7/4/2015
Oh Lordy! Laughing my ass off here! I know how that thing with adolescent sons goes... I'm closing in on the day with my youngest son, who is ten and has started stripping his clothes off at night. I don't go in to his room do wake him up without knocking and yelling for him to cover up! Hubs has to deliver "the talk" pretty soon, I fear...
NoWayWithWords chapter 9 . 7/3/2015
I get that Bella is really concerned about the age difference. I was a 30 year-old single mom with a two year old son when my then 24 year old husband and I started dating. If my dad hadn't set the bar with his 26 year age gap in his marriage to my stepmother (he was 46 and she was 20, and I was 11 at the time) it probably would have freaked me out a bit! I have to say that the first time I saw pictures of him at his parents' house winning his little league championship the same year I graduated from high school was slightly disturbing! I love his parents, they accepted me and my son as their own and have supported him in every life event we've had. They just attended his college graduation/ engagement party with us in May. My ex stopped paying child support when my son was 8, promising to put the money into a college fund. When my son was accepted to Auburn (my husband's alma mater), where we would be paying out-of-state tuition (we live in Texas), I called the sperm donor to let him know it was time to put the college fund to use. And can you believe he had the gall to say "what college fund?!" No surprise to me there... Now my boy is starting grad school, asked the sperm donor to finally step up to the plate and help him pay for just this summer's tuition, and was told "no." I was always careful to never, ever badmouth his biological father, but my son has come to the conclusion that "sperm donor" only wants to brag and take credit without having contributed a dime. He also appreciates the fact that my husband has been there for him all these years and thanked him for being his best supporter and an example of the kind of man he wants to be. I'm so thankful that I married a wonderful man who has been a great father as well as my best friend and truest love!
Tiggy318 chapter 30 . 6/24/2015