Reviews for The Bandits of Bennett Circle
NoWayWithWords chapter 15 . 7/4
Oh Lordy! Laughing my ass off here! I know how that thing with adolescent sons goes... I'm closing in on the day with my youngest son, who is ten and has started stripping his clothes off at night. I don't go in to his room do wake him up without knocking and yelling for him to cover up! Hubs has to deliver "the talk" pretty soon, I fear...
NoWayWithWords chapter 9 . 7/3
I get that Bella is really concerned about the age difference. I was a 30 year-old single mom with a two year old son when my then 24 year old husband and I started dating. If my dad hadn't set the bar with his 26 year age gap in his marriage to my stepmother (he was 46 and she was 20, and I was 11 at the time) it probably would have freaked me out a bit! I have to say that the first time I saw pictures of him at his parents' house winning his little league championship the same year I graduated from high school was slightly disturbing! I love his parents, they accepted me and my son as their own and have supported him in every life event we've had. They just attended his college graduation/ engagement party with us in May. My ex stopped paying child support when my son was 8, promising to put the money into a college fund. When my son was accepted to Auburn (my husband's alma mater), where we would be paying out-of-state tuition (we live in Texas), I called the sperm donor to let him know it was time to put the college fund to use. And can you believe he had the gall to say "what college fund?!" No surprise to me there... Now my boy is starting grad school, asked the sperm donor to finally step up to the plate and help him pay for just this summer's tuition, and was told "no." I was always careful to never, ever badmouth his biological father, but my son has come to the conclusion that "sperm donor" only wants to brag and take credit without having contributed a dime. He also appreciates the fact that my husband has been there for him all these years and thanked him for being his best supporter and an example of the kind of man he wants to be. I'm so thankful that I married a wonderful man who has been a great father as well as my best friend and truest love!
Tiggy318 chapter 30 . 6/24
Terrific story! ! ! !
2brown-eyes chapter 13 . 5/28
He is overstepping. I understand he is trying to help her, but he is forcing it on her and trying to control too much. It like she doesn't have a choice but to accept his way with him. He should be working with her on these decisions. She should be allowed to go where she wants to shop and buy what she wants for clothes not what he wants her and the boys to have for clothes.
At the same time yes, she should allow the help, but I understand that she feels as if she not in control of her own life any more.
ericastwilight chapter 30 . 2/5
This is my third time rereading this. It never grows old, I love this Edward and family
MH chapter 30 . 1/6
I enjoyed this story very much, well done
lindnan chapter 30 . 12/13/2014
I think I've read all of your stories now. You are gifted, I've enjoyed every one of them. Please keep writing. :)
ghartling chapter 30 . 11/27/2014
Best story I have read in a really long time! Thank you for writing this! I am sure gonna miss them!
ghartling chapter 24 . 11/27/2014
This is the best kind if sweet!
ghartling chapter 22 . 11/27/2014
I met and married a guy like this Edward.. 16 years today ...
ghartling chapter 15 . 11/26/2014
OMG! Love it#!
illnevertellu2 chapter 30 . 10/16/2014
I absolutely loved it!
wardlyman chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
I hate dumbass shit like that in twilight stories... She didn't love him but she'd fuck him? She didn't love but she'd marry him and stay with him for three years?

Get the fuck outta here.. I'm seeing bullshit like that in to many stories i'd care to admit.
Knit Bug chapter 30 . 9/8/2014
I loved this story. Hands down... just loved it. It also touched a subject close to my heart. I have a father- one that I don't see too often or speak to but I respect him. I then have a dad- a dad that isn't all that much older than I am, whom I truly view as my dad. Parts of this story reminded me of him, of how close this was in certain parts, to my life. How my step dad-that I actually call dad is close in age to me, he like this Edward, married an older woman, and took on a teenage daughter (at the time) and a young boy not yet 10.

So, thank you for your words. I truly loved this story. So much.
Knit
bbeccaz chapter 30 . 7/22/2014
Absolutely loved it, ive slowly been reading yout stories. You have some great stories. You writd about many different topics. Your a great writer
1,271 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »