Reviews for In Damnatio Memoraie
Perrault6249 chapter 21 . 10/30/2016
Cass smoking weed is probably one of the most relevant things I've ever seen in a fallout story
Chironx03 chapter 22 . 10/23/2016
Cool chapter
Chironx03 chapter 21 . 10/23/2016
Didn't know you were updating again. I like how you incorporated actual cut scenes into your story and put youre own spin on it
Aldebaran 07 chapter 18 . 8/9/2016
Attention readers! New content is coming 8/10, and I am currently making the hard push to finish this story by the end of September. Updates will come weekly. Transitioning from short story to short novel, IDM will clock in at about 35 chapters and I'm now on the final haul... friends and readers new and old, I hope you are still around and excited to see the conclusion of the story of Angel and Anatolius...

It'll be quite the finale :)

-Alde
xzision chapter 18 . 8/7/2016
need more !
Lepard3 chapter 18 . 6/18/2016
Had to dig through to find this story and I'm glad I did. I love the fact that this is an original, yet you weave in familiar elements that make it lore friendly as a whole. Angel is amazing there's something about her character that just makes me feel good feelings. All in all please continue this story.
RedAmethyst67 chapter 15 . 10/24/2015
wicked story mate... update soon? it's been too long ;)
Perrault6249 chapter 14 . 8/5/2015
awesome twist! havent seen an original faction in a fanfic in quite some time, pretty neat idea
Perrault6249 chapter 11 . 8/5/2015
invisible nightstalkers... that cant be good! especially if they arent the ones that ate the stealth boy!
Perrault6249 chapter 10 . 8/5/2015
loving your courier. probably the coolest ive encountered so far considering she's not actually the MAIN character, and there's so many female couriers out there but this is such a fresh take on it. also enjoying her moments of vulnerability- too many people's couriers are steamroller 'force of nature' types, but you've added sensitivity and believability
GrimReaper chapter 14 . 7/29/2015
Great story. Real nice last couple of chapters too. Cool how you incorporated an illuminati type faction into the storyline... quite interested to see where you go with this.
Prinzessin Mia chapter 14 . 7/15/2015
I'm definitely loving this and all its mysteries, twists, and turns. It's very exciting and fun to read, great job! Looking forward to more!
Kaidan2017 chapter 13 . 7/14/2015
Your writing style is direct yet subtle, and the flavors of Latin twined into the story are a great bonus. In fact, Anatolius resembles in a few ways my OC: a patriot and soldier who nevertheless has personal views and ambitions. However, he's a complete Profligate, and hunts legionaries for the glory of the Republic!
Chironx03 chapter 12 . 7/5/2015
Awesome :) Really enjoying the direction this is going in.
Aldebaran 07 chapter 10 . 3/18/2015
Yes, Chiron, this story will continue! I appreciate all of the awesome reviews you guys have written for this story, and I probably should've mentioned this a lot sooner-

In Damnatio Memoraie returns to Fanfic THIS APRIL :D

New chapters, new twists, and my writing style has vastly improved over these past two and a half years. I am still pushing the story to achieve the original vision I have for it, and I profusely apologize for the wait, it will be worth it. Currently I have a solid handful of chapters to release, but I want to get more done before I start posting. And regardless of my starts and stops, this story WILL be seen to its conclusion. Cheers guys