Reviews for Roses Lie Waiting
Holly The Sparkling Unicorn chapter 6 . 4/14/2013
This chapter was heartbreaking. At first I thought you were gunna have her die. But I'm glad you didn't. I'm also a fan of the non real happy ending. It's a sin, but this actually would explain why Bella was so godforsaken cruel. I both love and hate how you ended it, it made since and I'm glad Cissa finally admitted it to herself but on the other hand I did want to see something happen to their father. Nonetheless this was a great story!
Holly The Sparkling Unicorn chapter 5 . 4/14/2013
Poor Cissa. I'm really confused as to where Cissa and Andi stand on the hole thing of their father still. Though I liked this chapter a lot, good job!
Holly The Sparkling Unicorn chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
Awe! It's a sin that Cissy won't admit there's something wrong. It's so obvious to everyone really. I like how you presue Lucifer in this, usually he's a harsh asshole but you made him not that bad xD. Great chapter.
Vanilla Phoenix chapter 6 . 4/14/2013
such an amazing story :)
Holly The Sparkling Unicorn chapter 3 . 4/14/2013
Kinda confused with this chapter. At first I thought her dad was following her, but appetebtly it was Lucious? And do Andy know about Cynus' horrid activities with her sisters? Do he use her too? Do Cissy know what's on the go? Or Bella? Great chapter!
Holly The Sparkling Unicorn chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
Ohmygod he's such a sick bastard! I love the confusion you put in Cissy but I'm still wondering how old she is. Your character of Cgynus is an interesting take on him that I haven't seen before and although I think he's a sick bastard, I still want to read on and see what happens. Great chapter!
Holly The Sparkling Unicorn chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Ohmygod! I'm assuming they raped cissy too then blanked her memory? The sick bastards. Really good start though, but how old is Cissy? I'm thinking around 13? Anyway great chapter.
distances chapter 6 . 1/11/2013
I loved this!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/31/2012
Sad story!
ohfenrir chapter 6 . 9/18/2012
I wasn't expecting a happy ending, but this is very... bittersweet. I love caring!Bellatrix. Rodolphus comes off realistically in caring only about Bella and not about Narcissa, though he seems very cruel. :/ But my favourite part of this was her remembering. That part was just written so fantastically, honestly. This might sound stupid, but it came across as though it was the reveal at the end of a movie or something, where parts of the story flash on-screen. Yeah. It was amazing. I liked the inclusion of the line from the first chapter; I think that was effective in showing how Narcissa pieced it all together. Their relationship is... beautiful here. I think you really do do an excellent job with writing the young Blacks and the rest of their peers, and I genuinely do think you're a fantastic writer.
ohfenrir chapter 5 . 9/18/2012
I'm finally finding the time to sit and read this through properly, and I'm glad. I think what I like the most about your writing - especially in the longer fics - is the sense of the characters. I guess it's something that comes from developing them over time, and your Black Sisters are just perfect. I mean, seriously, this is a perfect substitute for actual stories about them by JK Rowling. I may have said before, but I particularly like your Andromeda. You can see she's strong-willed which would definitely need to be a part of her character despite not being shown in the books, but she's also so motherly and sweet, in a way. The whole story feels so real, partly because I can see the child abuse situation happening in a Pureblood home in that way, but mostly because the characters make it come to life.
Mrs Bella Riddle chapter 6 . 9/11/2012
So much emotion! This is shocking, depressing, packed full of emotion and terrible (in the way it is meant to be). You can see the hints of everything rolled into one from the very beginning. The hint that Cygnus can't stopped Dru having an affair so he uses his power over Cissy who looks so much like him. The hints of him erasing her memory are so subtle and so well written. Her grief was perfect and the ending was flawless. There was a conclusion there and there was some resolution, but everything enjoyed on just the right tragic note. Wonderful as always.
rainbowlollipops15 chapter 6 . 8/31/2012
bloody hell that was depressing! but beautifully written; you have real talent
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 6 . 8/28/2012
Whoooa!Seriously,what a story!And showing Bella and Narcissa's closeness this way,it was crazy and absolutely gorgeous!The Blacks are certainly insane,and this really brings out all of that!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 3 . 8/28/2012
Whoooa!such a dark story!I just love how you've written everyone here!