Reviews for Helpless Romantic
ivanna geron chapter 3 . 11/22/2013
wow your story about Diego and Shira is touching ...i mean its more than a love story...sweeter than a love story...i want more like this please continue about peaches/louis/ethan...thanks...
Guest chapter 3 . 3/29/2013
Wow grate please update!
Trexrules21 chapter 3 . 2/27/2013
I love it!
Trexrules21 chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Just so you know, they're not giant they're giant armadillos, called glyptodonts.
Anonymous 645815 chapter 3 . 2/14/2013
When will the next chapter come out?! I want more :D
Patricia chapter 3 . 2/9/2013
aaaawww that was cute :3 i can't wait for the next chapter
Midnight' Dragon Conqueror chapter 3 . 12/31/2012
This is my favorite chapter! Please write more!
Diego X Shira chapter 3 . 12/19/2012
OMG! ONE OF THE BEST IVE AGE FANFIXS EVER! PLS PLS PPPUUUUHHHLLLLEEEEZZZZEEEE HURRY AND UPDATE!
THANK U SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OO
X1000000000 MUCH FOR THIS WONDERFUL STORY! BYE:)
Grecia427 chapter 3 . 12/15/2012
Omg, luv that you kept the chapter going and I bet a million dollars that your talking about Buck and another one of your OCs. Anyway, can't wait for the next chapter! When is it anyway?

Oh well, Update or else :3
Mom in 1950 chapter 3 . 11/4/2012
When are you making ch.4
Andres02 chapter 3 . 11/4/2012
So adorable at the ending. Continue it, make yourself proud about what you done. Farewell, and good luck on the future.
qween365 chapter 2 . 10/25/2012
Love it!
Emmy chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Very nice. I think you did a nice job, but whata lot of bookworms expect is maybe a little more...what's the word...? Feeling, you know? They might want a detailed sense of whatsome of the characters are feeling, what their thoughts might be, and this could use a little less dialogue. (BTW The large turtle-like creatures are Glyptodonts.)
Guest chapter 3 . 10/4/2012
She hurt him of what happen to peachesXethan be in love
hippl1234 chapter 3 . 8/15/2012
update soon and i love than and peaches and ethan i hope that they find out their ture feelings for each other