Reviews for Snow White and the Huntsman
Hyre Sanctum chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
That is an interesting way to look at it. I never thought of that. (Then again I haven't seen Hellraiser in a few years but...)

I like it anyways.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Awesome! I'm glad I'm not the only one who saw the familiarity of the Snow White fairy tale to Hellraiser. Kirsty does serve as the Princess, Snow White and Pinhead is definitely the Prince who in some respects would come to rescue her. I like how you turned it around for Pinhead in that he was the Prince who became the Huntsman, and he hunted her until she was finally his. Although, I was never keen on the idea that Pinhead would forcibly take what she owed him. He is patience, with time on his hands. He would wait for her to come to him, and judging by the end of Hellseeker - it seemed she would cave in sooner than we thought. ;)

So, great story. I had a similar idea of parodying HR with Snow White. Glad you wrote this now. I won't be the only one when it's up. XD. Great job! Really loved it. Laura
LJ1983 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Awesome! I'm glad I'm not the only one who saw the familiarity between the fairy tale character Snow White and Kirsty Cotton. :) And the fact that her Prince was not human - but Pinhead himself. I love how you've twisted it to fit the HR world. And the conflicted emotions Pinhead feels in wanting to tear her apart and make her his princess. And how in the end Pinhead changed from being her Prince to the huntsman. However, I don't really like the idea you have of Pinhead forcibly taking her against her will. Pinhead is extremely patient, and has much time on his hands. He'd most likely wait for Kirsty to cave, and judging by the end of Hellseeker, it seemed that she'd most likely would give in and go with him. ;)

Otherwise, this is a wonderful story. I liked it. Glad I'm not the only one who had thought to do a Snow White inspired HR tale. :) Good job! Laura