Reviews for Kate Gets Her Own Apt and Ben Gets the Girl
NCISVILLE chapter 7 . 9/9/2012
aawwww what a sweet engagement party it was so adorable. stupid FF didnt send me and update email. HArd to believe i survived this long without this chapter.
magicbanana123 chapter 6 . 8/31/2012
DO ANOTHER PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE i LOVE this stoey so much and great job love your writing
Kenzie410 chapter 6 . 8/23/2012
Ahhh...so glad you returned to this collection of stories...and what a nice, new addition! Our boy, Ben, was quite sneaky here (as one would expect). You've done a lovely job of showing an evolving relationship with all it ups and downs. Such a pleasure to read.
NCISVILLE chapter 6 . 8/20/2012
I'll admit didn't see that coming. I was expecting an I love u when I read the title not a marry me. Either way though it was so adorable!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/5/2012
I'm really liking this story more and more with each growing chapter when I read this I started thinking mid season 3 back from hiatus first episode after it and thought aww that would be so sweet and still so them. I love how you've written your story.
quack-quack21 chapter 5 . 7/11/2012
i loved the interaction between the judge and Kate and his thoughts on Ben. i'm going to assume there's some foreshadowing when the Judge thinks "He wondered if they were about to announce their engagement". whether it turns out to be true or not i still love the story and how its progressing.
Divine Lustre chapter 4 . 7/8/2012
Very Nice! I like the conflict. It's very in character with Kate, but I also like that she accepts responsibility and that Ben seems to know exactly how to handle her. He's so sweet and forgiving 3

I've already made it clear that I'm a Ben fan first, and there's something about the way you write him that just makes me love him even more!

As always, looking forward to more :)
ParanormalMoonlight chapter 4 . 7/7/2012
Awww this is cute!
Bella012 chapter 4 . 7/7/2012
More proof that their relationship doesn't lose its appeal after they get together- more please and keep up the great work!
Divine Lustre chapter 3 . 7/5/2012
First, let me just ditto everything that Donna said below. As stated before, I love how well-versed you are. Grammar and comprehension skills as refined as yours are rare these days!

This chapter was so adorable: I really enjoyed getting a first glance of what Ben and Kate would be like as a couple. I haven't had much insight into what they would be like "together", so this chapter brought something fresh and exciting that I haven't been exposed to very much. One thing I absolutely loved is when you mentioned that Ben never forgot anything Kate liked. I could totally see that! He's the kind of guy who would keep her close to his heart and mind. Nice reference to Valentine's Day and just painting a picture about their relationship in general. Aww, and he cooked her eggs over easy 3333

Loving this story!
B.G.I chapter 2 . 7/4/2012
Nice storyline :) I love how you're not rushing into everything but get them time to talk.
I also find it easy to read your story and to feel my way into the story since your writing style is really in character and you're giving lots of details. Keep up the good work :)
Divine Lustre chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
Aww, they are both so cute! Love the flirting, the sexual tension, and their inability to keep their lips off each other!

I really like how free-spirited and easygoing Ben is...he picks up the little subtleties and always seems vigilant of how Kate is feeling. He's so in sync with her thoughts and seems to know exactly when to make an advance and when to pull back. Definitely my kind of guy!
Divine Lustre chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Love it, LoVe It, LOVE IT!

I read most of this chapter with a silly grin pasted on my face: it was awesome to sign in and see a new Ben & Kate story posted! I love how eloquent you are in your writing and how seamlessly you captured Kate's ongoing emotions and her "conflicted" feelings for Ben. Great use of humor as well (the "Yoda" shirt for Leo, the usage of Ben's full name in just the right places, Ben stalling having to answer Kate's question by breaking down her property savings, etc.)

I'm now officially subscribed to you and anxiously awaiting Chapter 2 :)
LenaGuffi chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I love this story, your style and also the ending.
It's sweet and very grown up.
Of course I wouldn't mind some childish bickering, because they are so good at it, but this is very-very nice.