Reviews for Kung Fu Panda Genderbent Oneshots
Pen-Woman chapter 4 . 7/28/2013
Will u still update more chapters? Because seriously it's amazing.
Puckabrinaluver chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
I love how you named it 'the Valley of Chaos' since it is the opposite of Peace, it made me laugh.
Puckabrinaluver chapter 3 . 6/9/2013
This one is my favorite chapter so far! :3 I'm happy with these one shots! They are totally awesome!
yoooo chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Amazing! Please continue!
stretch the faunlet chapter 4 . 7/8/2012
Yes... YES! I demand Viper/Mantis, but I'll say please because I'm nice that way:

PLEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAASSSSEEEEE?

:D
stretch the faunlet chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
I LOVE this story! :D I hope you update soon! And btw, I LOVE the hint of Mantis/Viper. ;) To make it better than they're switched genders! I LOVE it! :D
xTheNamelessx chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
LOL
Mantis always complained about females eating the males' head after mating and now he's the female xD
Lady Shenia YAY
Pair HER up with female Wolf Boss and I'll love you even more xD

Can't wait
Shouvin chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
AWESOME!
"THATS NOT THE POINT!"- MADE ME LAUGH LIKE HELL! My sis was in the next room and she was like "Shouvin, what are you doing?"
And thanks for filling my request!

YOU ARE PURE AWESOMENESS!
PURE AWESOMENESS!
PURE AWESOMENESS I SAY!
Peace out.
*Passing out from lack of breath*
xTheNamelessx chapter 2 . 7/4/2012
ROFLZ
This is really interesting to read and hilarious at the same time xD Hard to stay focused when Shi Fu is a girl xD

Keep up the good work..please D

-Nameless
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Ooooh, this is an interesting twist! It's cool to see Po and Tigress as complete opposite genders! :D I can't wait to see the rest of the Five as... wait for it... DIFFERENT GENDERS. DUN DUN DUUUUUUUH. XD Lol, no, I'm really excited to see.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
I think it would be a great day to continue this story. I can't wait to see what you come up with in the next chapter, keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
TOTAL AWESOMNESS! Quoting Po/Pai.. Cant wait with what ur gonna oo with the rest of the furious five on this. P.S. Could u do a genderbent story on Shen?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Other than some spelling errors it's coming along nicely. Keep up the good work!
Shouvin chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
Okay, this should be funny!
BTW, well, i know it's kinda weird, but can you make 'Pai' slim down? you know, all this kung-fu stuff, 24\7, you know.
You know, right?
thanks!

PURE AWESOMENESS!
Peace out.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
This is a pretty good story. I never thought of Kung Fu Panda being genderbent. Im lookin 4ward 2 ur other one-shots stories...