Reviews for You'll Always Come Back
Free as the Birds chapter 6 . 9/28/2013
You killed the poor bunnies?! Eh, at least you didn't describe it so much in detail. That would be horrible! But other than that, great chapter. (next time I re-read your story, I am skipping the rabbit part)
Obsidian The Ghost Faced chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
Just started reading this, and I really like it! I always enjoy reading your stories, and anything with Jason Todd and Young Justice is pretty cool...Keep up the good work!
am74957 chapter 13 . 10/20/2012
This was GREAT! Just.. Everything! Oh my gosh this was just awesome! I can wait to read your sequel!
callenlover1031 chapter 13 . 9/28/2012
OH MY GOD! THAT WAS THE BEST NIGHTWING/BAT FAMILY FANFIC EVER! I LOVE YOU! Okay sorry... got excited but really, I'm super thrilled I found this fanfic; it was amazing!
callenlover1031 chapter 11 . 9/28/2012
AWWWWW! That was so cute! I loved how Jason tried to be like Dick; so adorable! Very nice!
Writing Goddess chapter 11 . 9/1/2012
ok i luv this story, but i seriously luv this chapter!
oh yeah and...
HAHA! CASSIE SUCKS AT LYING! HER LIES ARE A BUNCHA BULL!
ahem... great story! *laughs awkwardly* luv the tim & jason fluff.
Jason: STOP RAMBLING!
Me: EHMAGAWD!
theGirlNightwing chapter 6 . 9/2/2012
""what? After I went boom?""
One of the best lines ever!
Voltronlover23 chapter 12 . 8/25/2012
Keep going! I've been waiting for a week. Please write the second part. *Going nuts right now*
Guest chapter 12 . 8/22/2012
I'm really excited for part two! I'm loving your story, especially the Tim/Jason and Jason/Roy interaction!

Update soon!
PD3 chapter 12 . 8/18/2012
NOOOOOOO CURSE YOOUUUUUUUUU! I CAN'T WAIT THAT LONG FOR A SEQUEL e_e but it better be good if your expecting me to wait XD
leafysummers chapter 12 . 8/19/2012
Good ending to part one! :) And heck yes Roy, you're going to regret this. What are you thinking! I swear the Arrow clan has judgement issues... Anyway! I loved it, and I hope Tim gets over this guilt.
holydiver01 chapter 12 . 8/19/2012
Good job you've had me since chapter 1 and i'm dying for the conclusion
AnimaliaNightLight chapter 12 . 8/19/2012
wait so what's the sequel called? (if you gave it a title already)
Glimare chapter 12 . 8/18/2012
... Sorry, still mad at you for having Timmy kill. and now you're having me wait for the next story/chapter? you better be glad I'm not a hacker who can find your home and hit you with my frying pan. You better put up a note/chapter here linking to the next story so I don't have to hunt it down when it comes up. I wanna see Timmy get better! *cries*
Dextra2 chapter 12 . 8/18/2012
Looking forward to the sequle!