Reviews for A Boundary Away
AJ chapter 42 . 1/27/2013
First, great story. And second, i think Tucker will propose to Jazz at Danny's and Sam's wedding.
OTAKU YUMIKURI chapter 44 . 1/28/2013
What noo u evil evil person how can u just end it ugh! Update update
Zinnia99 chapter 44 . 1/28/2013
Oh no! Poor Sam, shea been kidnapped. That terrible. And , the poor, poor babies.
Zinnia99 chapter 43 . 1/28/2013
Yay, the babies are coming. I wonder what is going to happen next.
DannySamLover20 chapter 43 . 1/28/2013
OTAKU YUMIKURI chapter 43 . 1/28/2013
Wow just wow love it
DannySamLover20 chapter 42 . 1/27/2013
Zinnia99 chapter 42 . 1/27/2013
I have no idea, but I am going to guess at Danny's wedding.
DannySamLover20 chapter 41 . 1/26/2013
wow! keep going! :)
crystelise chapter 39 . 1/24/2013
Aaw man u can't do that to me may secrets about danny may idea was he was overshadowed and now what do I hear he's not. And there is a reason o_O {headache } loved it ooo sam. I wish u good luck
DannySamLover20 chapter 40 . 1/25/2013
OTAKU YUMIKURI chapter 40 . 1/25/2013
Loved it whooohoo. Keep going sam noo sam can't DIE.
DannySamLover20 chapter 39 . 1/24/2013
wow! keep going! :)
blackdragon57 chapter 39 . 1/24/2013
Hey, love the story, but I think you are making Jack a bit more stupid then he really is. Maybe you can make him less stupid? Just a suggestion but if you don't do it it's fine. Luv ur work. Thank you for reading this.
AJ chapter 36 . 1/22/2013
I said it once and I'll say it again: I LOVE ITTTT! There is no need to change. Now, that is my own opinion. I don't know about everyone else, but this is your story. So, if you want to make the readers happy by changing YOUR story, that's up to you. Now, if it was me I wouldn't change my story THAT much for some people. If they don't like it, well that's their prob. So, as I end on that, I'll say this one last thing: I LOVE IT AND PLEASE CONTINUE THE STORY! *I'M BEGGING HERE*
136 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »