Reviews for Follow me into the night
kaienshinigami chapter 1 . 4/16
Please continue this story! It has been almost 2 years but i really love it and if you ever have the time it would be nice
someday I hope you finish this and tell how they regroup and heal. it was an awful topic but you handled it well.
Ionlyread22 chapter 2 . 1/22
Is there an update?! I would love for this story to continue.
effervescent chapter 2 . 12/30/2014
You have an amazing way with words. Your storytelling is amazing. Keep going. You are great my total stranger.
roach890 chapter 2 . 6/5/2014
I hope you aren't finished with this, it has been great.
Taralynn1322001 chapter 2 . 6/1/2014
I love this story, but at this point Kate had feelings for him, I think that this story could have a happy ending, I don't think Kate world back down not even from Rick no matter what the situation is, She would not let him see himself as a rapist not even hers, I think that Kate and Rick would still be together raising a baby together because she didn't act or do anything that could have prevented pregnancy , I think that it would end happy not Kate in tears,
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Update?!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/31/2014
Gut-wrenchingly sad, powerfully written and such a shame it's been abandoned. If you've drifted away from writing or maybe just from the Castle fandom, I hope all is well with you. But if you ever drift back, I suspect there's a long list of readers who'd love to see this story finished.
Cerebrito142MD chapter 2 . 4/13/2014
Esperando con muchas ansias la continuación. No nos deje así...
Cerebrito142MD chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Realmente impresionante... wowwww... more more
Arce chapter 2 . 4/10/2014
This is an amazing story dealing with a topic that is very hard to write. You did a fantastic job with it and I do hope one day you pick it up again.

Either way I hope your doing well where ever you may be as you haven't written in a long time.
mrj726 chapter 2 . 11/10/2013
?
snoble82 chapter 2 . 6/25/2013
Great story, dark but very well done! Please continue this story
SeannysMom chapter 2 . 6/5/2013
It is very hard to read but it is very well written. I would have liked you to write more so that we have our happy ending. I hope one day you'll want to finish it. Anyway thank you for this great story.
FanzelForever chapter 2 . 6/1/2013
This is so... I don't even know what the word is. Profound, I guess. I don't know. I like it though. I'm very impressed because I know how hard things like this are to write about. You've done such a great job, and I really hope you'll continue this story soon! Thanks so much for posting it!