Reviews for ABCs with Sasuke and Hinata
DarkCherry chapter 1 . 7/19
I hope you are going to continue this? It is a truly beautiful story, it would be a waste if you don't update this anymore. The chemistry between Sasuke and Hinata is amazing and they are really IN character. You made an amazing work and i like your imagination. I really want to read about their wedding and the meeting of all the members of team taka. It would be very funny i can only imagine Suigetsu hitting on Hinata and Sasuke is pissed off. So pleasee update!
pro-uchiha chapter 14 . 5/31
i am absolutely in love with this fic; the tranquility and giddiness it brings me is abundant. i want to read more please update? it truly is a beautiful fic
Mikan chapter 20 . 4/19
This story is so incredibly sweet! I hope that you'll continue it. I look forward to reading about the wedding and I'd love to see more of the Uchiha family checking in on Sasuke and Hinata. His mom was hilarious!
DUH BOMB chapter 20 . 7/15/2016
Good story
Guest chapter 20 . 4/20/2016
BEST SASUHINA STRY EVERRRRRRRRRR!
Tiia-Kafra chapter 1 . 10/1/2015
AMo 3
Yellow Green Fish chapter 20 . 4/18/2015
Awww SakuxGaara is so cute Please update soon!
malea.anne chapter 19 . 3/29/2015
omg that was some proposal!
malea.anne chapter 12 . 3/29/2015
i 3 jugo. this is a great chapter
malea.anne chapter 10 . 3/29/2015
3 this chapter
malea.anne chapter 7 . 3/29/2015
lol! haha lee is such a goof!
malea.anne chapter 6 . 3/29/2015
go hinata! cheering her on the whole time!
Hinatta chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
Another long Hinata story!
I'll add this story to my Hinata Community
PM me to be staff or if you know of any others!
Look for it here: ...
fanfiction(.-com)/community/Strong-Hinata/119097/

Hinatta..
62da
niffaith chapter 20 . 6/9/2014
I'm honestly shocked, how did this amazing sasuhina fanfic was off my radar for so long? It's really sweet and good written.
Honeyee chapter 20 . 5/26/2014
I hope you haven't abandoned this one shot collection! I enjoyed reading each and everyone of it. :) Can't wait for your next SasuHina drabble!