Reviews for Realizations
loolipopcandysugar chapter 1 . 1/7
I loved thanks for posting this
Queen Kalana874 chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
This is such a great point. I love it! Thanks for posting :) :) :) Definitely write more!
SongByrd47 chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
I thought I was the only one who noticed that! The poor boy obviously has feelings for her, whether he realizes or not.
Myriamj chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Hehehe... Arnold is so special, hehehe.
Thanks for this history.
FanAficionada chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
well Ruth wasn't in his class and I think Lila showed up way later in the series, but yea it's undeniable he likes Helga whether he knows it or not ;) great story
Nep2uune chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
I thought I was the only one who notice that too. I would of thought he would of said Lila not Helga. You never know who is thinking abou you.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Oh, yeah. That was quite a hint!

Keep the good writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I review but say please not pwease hahahahahah sorry
Hanna Cabrodi chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
OMGSH! Damn, I think I'm as dense as Arnold! How did I not see that! :O
Genius!
KireiNoTsuki chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
In the words of Rhonda: oh my gosh. Oh. My gosh! I cnt believe I nvr caught that! U shud totally do one in Arnold's POV! That'd b pretty interesting
HAFanForever chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Oh yeah, I love this episode since it subtly tells us that Arnold and Helga are meant for each other. But...oh man, how could you NOT realize this? In her disguise, Helga gave Arnold a particular description of a girl, and he immediately says "Helga" and not "Ruth"? No wonder she got inwardly excited...but then she feels the opposite when he admits that Helga bugs him sometimes. I guess he's just so confused about her, and if he realized his own repressed feelings, maybe he might think that she would reject him if he ever admitted it to her.

But he'll love her back one day: guaranteed. :D

Cool one! This isn't junk; yes, it's short, but a good one. :)
AmorFatiAhMi chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Awe! Love this realization. Smh at the football head. Lol
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
No, no, no, this isn't junk at all! In fact...I'm sort of relieved that I'm not only one who noted how Arnold's first thought was on Helga instead of Ruth.
pinkdolphin92 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I actually thought it was pretty cute nice job :-)
Llovely.220 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I Realy didn't notest that wow!