Reviews for I Am
Erika chapter 3 . 11/16/2012
I have an account on here. Just too lazy to log in.

Onto the review.

Your writing as always is great but my only problem is that to me, Jack sees John as a nuisance rather than just something that was just there and didn't want to be. Jack and John fought but I find it hard to believe that he would put Victor on a higher enemy scale than Victor. I mean, Jack is John Abbott, Jr and he's always worshipped the ground John walked on.

Like the last reviewer said, the whole Father thing didn't smell right to me because for as long as I've watched, Jack has always referred to John as Dad. It felt OOC to me.

The concept of getting into Jack's mind is still great. I still love this series.

If you wanna reply to this review, you are more than welcome to PM me at Her Name Is Erika.

Once again, good job.

idealrain chapter 3 . 11/15/2012
I love these one-shots. You have a great sense of the characters. One thing about Jack is I think he always called John 'Dad' so the 'hello father' threw me. I would love a Traci one about the 'good' Abbott sibling. Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
Write a story about Avery/nick.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
I love this character study of Nikki especially the part about loving but using Jack because she always loved Victor. I also enjoy the Avery/Phyllis one, which is surprising because I'm not a Phyllis fan. I love your overall style and hope you do other character studies. Bravo!
Stelena-Beautiful chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
Beautiful job! I absolutely loved this one. Avery saying she still loved Phyllis made me tear up a bit. More of these soon please!
Stelena-Beautiful chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Really well-written. You totally did this character study justice. I hope you will do some on other characters like Sharon, Phyllis, Victoria and Paul!
RegalArrow21 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Just taking a stab in the dark and saying you don't like Nikki Newman very much...