Reviews for Paparazzi
Joy.Meathiel chapter 21 . 9h
I really enjoy this story, too bad it doesnt have an end.
dicksie sticks chapter 21 . 10/20/2017
wtf! i love this damned story but do any of you writers give a fuck no! im going to go cry now, and im sorry for being a total bitch i just get realy emotional
Mickey chapter 21 . 8/12/2017
I'm so sad to see this hasn't been updated in years. The is absolutely brilliant and I really wish I knew how it ended, especially since it was only 3-5 chapters away from its conclusion. Your handle on the characters is excellent and you write Dick and Babs' relationship so perfectly. I really hope you decide to finish this someday. I'll check back regularly to find out :3 but if you don't, thank you so much for what you've written so far, lovely!
Leader of the Flower Cult chapter 21 . 6/12/2017
You haven't updated in a very long time, and I really loved this story and would like you to continue to write it. I await the next chapter!
Long chapter 21 . 4/23/2017
Dude, the story was AWESOME. but why didn't you continue?
Revan3363 chapter 21 . 3/30/2017
Great story so far can't wait for more keep up the good work :)
Guest chapter 8 . 3/9/2017
I think it was Jason Todd he was a Robin and had
training not to mention he knew about all the
Places one could go he also could have had access
When Jim and Barbara were at work and had a
Motive to mess with the bat family and it is
Working
DageRee chapter 21 . 2/28/2017
I was really into the story. What a shame you dropped it just before an end :c
Guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2017
Hi... I know you're not interested in YJ anymore. But this fic mends my heart because of what happened in Nightwing #15. I hope you update soon. )
nonstop19 chapter 21 . 2/11/2017
I adore your story! It's so well written, and I love the plot (even though I may get frustrated at the characters at times). Please update!
StarryClouds chapter 21 . 1/10/2017
Omg you have no idea how much I ship Babs and Dick and this story is just so beautiful. I love it sm. I really hope you update and finish this soon since the last time you updated was more than a year ago.
I think it's him chapter 16 . 12/12/2016
I really think it's Jason though he'd have to be working with someone else cause he's not that smart. It could also be Bruce trying to get his son to be happy. If it is Jason he would have to be working with someone like the Calculator or maybe even The Huntress (Though I highly doubt he team up with Huntress)
MArellanoR5 chapter 21 . 12/4/2016
This is an AMAZING story! Please continue it cause this is now on my list of favorite stories! You're a really talented writer! :)
danniiiieee chapter 21 . 11/21/2016
Omg. Why have you not finished this! This is amazing ! Please continue!
rolygarcor chapter 21 . 10/30/2016
what is it with people leaving cliff hangers the size of mt. everest in 2014? come on continue this awesome story! i want to know how it ends!