Reviews for Paparazzi
Long chapter 21 . 4/23
Dude, the story was AWESOME. but why didn't you continue?
Revan3363 chapter 21 . 3/30
Great story so far can't wait for more keep up the good work :)
I think it was Jason Todd he was a Robin and had
training not to mention he knew about all the
Places one could go he also could have had access
When Jim and Barbara were at work and had a
Motive to mess with the bat family and it is
Working
DageRee chapter 21 . 2/28
I was really into the story. What a shame you dropped it just before an end :c
Hi... I know you're not interested in YJ anymore. But this fic mends my heart because of what happened in Nightwing #15. I hope you update soon. )
nonstop19 chapter 21 . 2/11
I adore your story! It's so well written, and I love the plot (even though I may get frustrated at the characters at times). Please update!
StarryClouds chapter 21 . 1/10
Omg you have no idea how much I ship Babs and Dick and this story is just so beautiful. I love it sm. I really hope you update and finish this soon since the last time you updated was more than a year ago.
I think it's him chapter 16 . 12/12/2016
I really think it's Jason though he'd have to be working with someone else cause he's not that smart. It could also be Bruce trying to get his son to be happy. If it is Jason he would have to be working with someone like the Calculator or maybe even The Huntress (Though I highly doubt he team up with Huntress)
MArellanoR5 chapter 21 . 12/4/2016
This is an AMAZING story! Please continue it cause this is now on my list of favorite stories! You're a really talented writer! :)
danniiiieee chapter 21 . 11/21/2016
Omg. Why have you not finished this! This is amazing ! Please continue!
rolygarcor chapter 21 . 10/30/2016
what is it with people leaving cliff hangers the size of mt. everest in 2014? come on continue this awesome story! i want to know how it ends!
Guest chapter 21 . 10/2/2016
#willitend
inmycastleofblue chapter 21 . 9/17/2016
I know you're not as into YJ anymore, but oh my gosh PLEASE continue with this story or pass your ideas to someone who will! This story and your writing is amazing and it can't stop here!
Guest chapter 21 . 8/4/2016
please update! The suspense is killing me!
Guest chapter 21 . 8/1/2016
PLEEASE continue and complete this story! I was so happy when you picked it up the plot from GraysonsGirl. It'll be so sad to get it abandoned a second time ...