Reviews for Paparazzi
please update! The suspense is killing me!
PLEEASE continue and complete this story! I was so happy when you picked it up the plot from GraysonsGirl. It'll be so sad to get it abandoned a second time ...
OMG you need to update, like, soon. The suspense is KILLING me!
Aliana Grayson chapter 21 . 7/15
Can you please UPDATE? It's been two years. I want to find out what happens in this story and I want to know if Dick and Babs get together. I'm crossing my fingers they do!
Nightmare Nightingale chapter 21 . 6/7
I know it's been a while, but please, please, PLEASE update this at some point! PLEASE!
sarah chapter 21 . 6/4
It would be great if you updated it, its amazing
NinjaKittinz chapter 21 . 5/29
Whaaaa?! You haven't updated this in forever! God dammit! Whhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
NinjaKittinz chapter 20 . 5/29
Ha! I have a suspicion for the last couple chapters that it could be Artemis, just trying to hook up two of her best friends. :) Still don't know what the boxes are for though. Or what happened to Batgirl. '~'
NinjaKittinz chapter 19 . 5/29
Awwwww poor Barbara! And that last couple lines though, I just wanna cry!
NinjaKittinz chapter 13 . 5/29
Awww so cute! :3
FandomDrunk chapter 21 . 5/27
It's been 2 years and the chance of you updating is slim but I gotta let you know that this was a near perfect story - immensely well written, really good work :) - its just really sad that you didnt finish it :(((((

Otherwise I loved it. Legit.
Is it Lois
Lamarquise chapter 21 . 4/30
Not finished? Too close to being wrapped up to be dropped.

I am rather frustrated. They know better than to pull this kind of immature nonsense or should, and it's like the old rom-com or romance trope of people constantly doing stupid things to mess up a relationship for no good reason at all.
Agentnin9 chapter 21 . 4/27
I have followed this story from start till now and I am in love with it. I really love the build up and how you portrayed every character! Can't wait for more
apWing chapter 21 . 4/22
please update, its a great story and you have built immense suspense...it would be a crime not to finish!

hope you come through with the rest! but in case you don't, it was a great story :)

after finishing this chapter it feels like watching the last episode of JY season 2 Endgame and "business as usual" then finding out no season 3!