Reviews for Miracles
incurableinsanity chapter 20 . 1/12
I really enjoyed reading this story. It was interesting to see how Sora and Riku developed their relationship. I also loved the Axel and Roxas moments. Overall, nice work :)
Justice Tokidoki chapter 20 . 12/16/2013
Epilogues like this are nice, when you see the characterization we've grown used to transcending into the characters as adults. Truly awesome! I really liked reading this chapter though the sex scene was a little hard to get through, only because I turn into a blushing mess before the whole thing is over. Haha, I should be used to this by now . . .

Anyway, the only critique I really have for this is that . . . considering the scene you added you probably should rate the story as M. I know, not trying to be annoying with this, just saying that for future's sake. But of course, that's your choice, and ratings are always a sticky business cause everyone has different opinions on what is considered T or M and whatnot, but I'll just throw my two cents out there.

This really has been an enjoyable ride, you've really done a great job channeling your emotions into the characters and molding everyone based on true life experiences. And writing works best when writing from your own experiences, so fantastic job! I've really enjoyed reading this story in it's entirety and I'm so happy that you decided to finish this story, even in your darker moments! It's really inspiring for me as a fellow writer, especially with your use of imagery/description. That has always been my weakness, so I laud you for how well you've done! Excellent work and happy holidays! I hope you get on break soon, if you're not already.

Justice Tokidoki chapter 19 . 12/16/2013
Well, we've reached the end. Man, it's really hard for me to believe that it's been a little over a year since you posted the first chapter for this story. It really has been an amazing and engaging journey full of growth and surprises, both for Sora and for us as the readers as we've followed their friendship until the end.

I really, really like the descriptions of this chapter. Riku's resolution despite being sicker than all heck, his faith and belief for better times left in a raw form, badly written numbers (such a sad fail, but he was sick), and the contrast with Sora's awakening and his goodbyes to Xion and Axel. Saying goodbye is always hard, but it's also a mark of new things to come. As usual, change isn't always bad . . . you know, when we focus and remember what's important. And Sora and Riku have both changed so much throughout their summer experience.

I really like how you can see the different family dynamics here, what with Xion's rough housing brothers, Axel's jerky relatives, and Sora's eager and open-minded foster parents. And let's not forget Riku's mother! (perfectionist if I ever saw one, I hate walking in heels so imagining walking through wet soil/grass like that is just so odd to me). You can see how the parents have influenced the kids behavior in how they speak and act, just interesting to notice how background can influence things like that.

I'm really happy Sora and Riku end up meeting at the end, just very cute and special. I really do like happy endings like that, no matter how cliché they can be. You're writing style and fluid descriptions are strong enough to pull that off. That's the thing about romance writers. We generally see all the stuff coming, yet we can still be surprised and awed by some scenes. Sora and Riku are great characters for this, they really push the other one forward as far as character development in a story.

Anyway, this story was definitely worth reading and I loved how you showed the progression of their relationship from petty rivals to friends to something more. It's a little sad seeing this end but I'm glad I was able to stick it through the entire time with you. Rest well, you deserve it, your hard work is palpable and appreciated!

Until next time!

Digimagic chapter 20 . 11/30/2013
I always find it bittersweet when a story I've been following ends. No, I don't want it to last forever and I love seeing them end but then i can't look forward to see them update any more. I loved reading this story and seeing it update always cheered me up when I was down.
I really enjoyed the ending of it (and loved the shower scene semxy). Such a sweet ending and I do like how they all stayed in contact in the end.
As sad as it to say goodbye, I hope to read more from you in the future. Also, you just added another reason to the long list of reasons of why I need to watch Attack on Titan (I just haven't been able to...).
Digimagic chapter 19 . 11/30/2013
I almost don't wanna read the epilogue cause i don't want this story to end! The fluff in this chapter was lovely. I felt bad for sick Riku and Axel when he got picked up. I'm off to the last chapter!
SilverWingDragon151 chapter 20 . 11/29/2013
Omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg... T_T I don't want you to say good bye... Wah! -Sniffles-
It's okay, just... breathe...
I really liked how this ended, and the story altogether was completely and Wholeheartedly EPIC. :3 I really like your fanfictions, so keep writing and get inspired! xD I'll Definitely be back. I don't know when, but soon. I will go all fan-fiction crazy and read everything you have created.
I really really don't want this to eeennndddd... D: Why?! WHYYY?!
*Sigh* This isn't goodbye. We'll meet again, I promise.
Keep up the great work, pancake-eating, and most importantly... fluffiness!
SilverWingDragon151 chapter 19 . 11/29/2013
'Out of nowhere, it suddenly occurs to him that it is his hair tie on Sora's wrist and the general fluff of the moment is heightened exponentially.'
This.
This was for me. Only I could understand the true meaning behind this sentence... Long live the fluff!
To the epilogue!
SoRikuRox chapter 3 . 11/8/2013
Wow, very long chapter. But nice, the only part I think is a little confusing is the beginning of the swimming part. A little slow the first half of the chapter, maybe, but the rest was fine.
SoRikuRox chapter 2 . 10/24/2013
Oh, really interesting. I like the way you're portraying Rik, waiting to see how the situation will evolve. And poor Sor, really. Nice chapther, thx
Justice Tokidoki chapter 18 . 10/19/2013
This is just one of those chapters that seems almost bittersweet. It's the last day before they have to leave and you see some if that being addressed as all the friends strive to enjoy this day together. The way you snuck in that little Axel/Roxas scene was very cute as well.

The swimming lesson was well done! In some ways I feel like Sora's progress might have been a tad too fast, but then again I'm not sure how many hours they spent swimming. That's beside the point though. What matters is that Sora has overcome two of what could have been seen as his largest obstacles in the span of two days so it's nice to see those conflicts getting resolved before we reach the ultimate conclusion. It is fairly sad when you think about the fact that Sora and Riku have come so far only to be split apart. Quite tragic but that's the way the story was set up (and we all knew this would happen coming in).

I think this fits better being separated from the last chapter. Just flows easier. I wish you the best of luck with the next chapter! Continue the great work.

SilverWingDragon chapter 18 . 10/19/2013
DUUUUUUDEEEE THIS. THIS RIGHT HERE. IS GREAT.
*Is laughing throughout the whole story*
Mother: wtf is so funny?!
Me: ... Nothing!
xDDD
SilverWingDragon chapter 17 . 10/19/2013
ITS BRILLIANT
I LOVE IT AND WILL READ MOOOOOREEEE
SoRikuRox chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Hey, a surely promising beginning. I like how you started to already show the two guys different-yet-somehow-similar personalities. We'll see how tue develop in later chapters.
Justice Tokidoki chapter 17 . 10/13/2013
This chapter was simply...amazing. I really, really liked it. The imagery/descriptions was very vivid and beautiful. Just...the depth of all these similes and metaphors really just shine through here and make an already powerful scene more impactful.

Heh, I can see more influences from "How to Read Literature Like a Professor" here. Raining/and other scenes involving water generally point to cleansing and dramatic character transformations. It's really climatic and wonderfully woven in here, whether you meant it that way or not, because many secrets are revealed, fears overcome, just...a lot is finally settled here.

I almost forgot that Sora even had this fear. It's been a while since the time when he was tied against a tree in the forest as a mean prank. So much has changed since then and it's nice to see the throwbacks to KH1 (I recognized the reference almost immediately) and even the Great Gatsby? It's been a while since I read that story but it's interesting that you quoted from it.

In many ways I almost felt like your style slightly changed in this chapter. I'm not fully sure if it really changed or if it's just been a while and I might have forgot. But it seems to me that you improved even more. You were already good, but this chapter by itself is a work of art. Seriously, I remember I was in a slightly bad mood before but reading this really made me feel better. I enjoyed reading this tremendously and it's going to be hard saying goodbye to these characters.

Well, I'm off to review the next chapter. Sorry for such a long wait, school has been driving me insane lately. Be very proud of your work here.

Digimagic chapter 18 . 10/10/2013
I can tell that that this chapter and chapter 17 went together but I kind of like that you split them up. Sora does change in both chapters but I like that 17 was just that one scene with him and Riku. I think makes more of impact that way. That's just my view of it.
I like the scene with Axel and Roxas, Rox was cute. I just adored the banter in this chapter too, it flows so well and comes off very natural.
It's always so sad when a story I love starts coming to an end. I always enjoyed seeing this story update, it was something to look forward to.