Reviews for Bubbles and Geeks
Red-Elephant chapter 14 . 5/30/2014
I love your characterisation. This last chapter has intrigued me the most & I really hope you continue it. Love your writing, you've got a real talent. More please!
Vchanny chapter 14 . 12/31/2013
Ooh, I like this! Grown up Ami is good stuff. So an arranged marriage?

And thank you. ;; All went well and is going about as well as it can with a little baby in the house. I've been a bit busy (as you can probably tell-you posted this chapter in October, and I'm just getting to it. .), but well.

Anywho, hope to see some more chapters soon. I shoooooould be able to get to them a little sooner now. ;;
Sacagewea chapter 10 . 10/21/2013
That was soo cute! Please update soon!
SailorPikaAngel chapter 12 . 10/18/2013
Sorry! My fingers type fast and I accidently hit extra buttons on my iPhone.

Then again Ami's mother being a neurosurgeon indicates modern times. It is a very interesting combination of old world values and modern world roles. I really can't wait to see how ami/zoi react to each other and get used to each other. I want to say it is a love match but they seem almost awkward of each other and she is willing to let him continue use philandering ways. Match made by their families? I hope to see ami keep him on his ties and I LOVE the ending! Couch! Lolllll! Ami so cold yet I'm sure zoi will find a way to melt her!

Btw this is an interesting chapter on the silmil timeline. Ami only had her mothers expectations and a missing father in present time. However in silmil, she is burdened by her parents and the planet mercurya expectations. I would think she would be really hesitant of having or entering any type of relationship with the lowly earthlings? She would not want to disappoint anyone! Definitely interested in seeing how the silmil ami/zoi will progress? Maybe a masquerading Zoi?
SailorPikaAngel chapter 13 . 10/18/2013
Sorry didn't finish my review. But then again, Amis mother being a neurosurgeon
SailorPikaAngel chapter 14 . 10/18/2013
OMG loveeeeeee! I love how ami despite her independence (as noted) and timid was was willing to go into the devils lair aka Zoi's home to open herself to vulnerability and let him know how she feels. At first I thought this was set in modern times with the use of her having his keys... I seem to almost detect an old fashion past era? Him c
Astrakelly chapter 13 . 7/24/2013
Really good so far I hope u continue as I'm really enjoying these stories:)
Athena3314 chapter 5 . 6/15/2013
I like it but ... its confusing ...
JPalmerS chapter 13 . 3/12/2013
These are wonderful and the overly fluffy ones are just too adorable! I am especially enjoying the Fairy Tail and War AU stories! Ami is one of my favorite characters and this is one of my favorite couples so I read this first. After seeing how good this one is, I'll be delving into your other stories shortly so expect to see my name again! :D
Vchanny chapter 13 . 3/10/2013
Yay! Updates!

How cute!
IceQueenBarbarien chapter 13 . 3/8/2013
awww yes! 3, sooo cute and lovely!
Jovian Sun chapter 10 . 11/6/2012
They're not THAT foreign yet! One story is Cinderella mixed with Robin Hood, and this one is Snow White mixed with Jack and the Bean Stalk. Good mixes by the way. I haven't caught up with the other two yet, but I'm sure I'll figure those out too. lol
BlueAndBlackRoses chapter 3 . 11/1/2012
"The real question is, will you Detective Princess take me, Superhero Comic Geek as a legit boyfriend? Of course, this arrangement will eventually include a ring, an aisle and a miniature fortune being spent on one day alone."

I found that part so cute and romantic... i just loved it
Normally I comment when i get to the last updated chapter, but I had comment on how much i loved that part of the story
BBRoses
Vchanny chapter 10 . 10/27/2012
I am really enjoying the fairy tales. Can't wait to see what happens.
Vchanny chapter 8 . 10/27/2012
But you did it so well! I really felt the emotions in this chapter. Well done.