Reviews for In a Place Like This
nix.mixx.94 chapter 1 . 10/29
Good story.
I want to see more of them interacting as Castle and Beckett, that would be interesting :P
Coffeelover1980 chapter 1 . 10/4
This was brilliant! I LOVED IT!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
This really is the MOST fantastic story! Please write many more Castle fics! Especially for S1 and S2!
firerosedreamer67 chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
That was fun!... it again!
Taly-chan chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
And in between the panting, I need to find the breth to laugh. Awesome.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
I so wish you had continued this !
jam821 chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
I don't even have words to accurately describe how I feel about this. Incredible. So incredible. Love the build up, the undercover part was perfect, meeting him, flirting with him. Wow. Just all of it...absolutely fantastic. And then the sex! WOW! Despite being in a dirty alley you have written such a profound moment between them. The feelings (physical and emotional) were perfectly described, honest and raw. So rare in good M fic. This will be one I'll have to read more than once. Very well done.
zkcaskett chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Wow! That was absolutely beautiful! You know how you wrote about Castles words and how they captivated Kate? Well I can tell you you're pretty damn close! Beautiful!
47secondsofveritas chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Can I have a sequel of this? 'Cause it's so good. I like to think they never forgot that night and that they can feel the familiar tension in the air inside the interrogation room but she's keeping herself back, because she has a mission to accomplish and he's so attracted to her that he can't stay away from her so ends up always graviting towards her and helping her with the case, until they catch the killer and then she can give in to the attraction to him and the morning after they wake up together and he suggests he wants to follow her during her job for research and she accepts with a small smile, on her face only to one condition: bring her coffee every morning. *feels*
Talonis Wolf chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Please tell me you wrote up the interrogation- there are so many ways this can go wrong for either, that things can only heat up story wise.
Moonprincess92 chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Can't tell you how much I LOVED this story. Seriously, that last scene was the best. I hardly ever beg, but this is something I would honestly love to see more of. I adored the quote 'You taste like you've survived'. That was just ... gah. Amazing. :D
miranda953 chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
I've just come across this fic again and oh god, reading this for the second time was just as good as the first time and it just reminded me how much I loved this! so so very very amazing. please please, consider writing something more in this universe. even a one-shot? just 200 words? please? please? I'll do anything? yeah, that's how much I am in love with this!
honeyandvodka chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
That was delightful!
Shena1 chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
I'd like to thank Trinxy for pointing me in the direction of this fic... SO AWESOME!

Off to read more of your stories now! :D
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »