Reviews for In a Place Like This
jamiewaskel chapter 1 . 4/13
I don't even have words to accurately describe how I feel about this. Incredible. So incredible. Love the build up, the undercover part was perfect, meeting him, flirting with him. Wow. Just all of it...absolutely fantastic. And then the sex! WOW! Despite being in a dirty alley you have written such a profound moment between them. The feelings (physical and emotional) were perfectly described, honest and raw. So rare in good M fic. This will be one I'll have to read more than once. Very well done.
zkcaskett chapter 1 . 4/7
Wow! That was absolutely beautiful! You know how you wrote about Castles words and how they captivated Kate? Well I can tell you you're pretty damn close! Beautiful!
Snowing gosh chapter 1 . 1/28
Can I have a sequel of this? 'Cause it's so good. I like to think they never forgot that night and that they can feel the familiar tension in the air inside the interrogation room but she's keeping herself back, because she has a mission to accomplish and he's so attracted to her that he can't stay away from her so ends up always graviting towards her and helping her with the case, until they catch the killer and then she can give in to the attraction to him and the morning after they wake up together and he suggests he wants to follow her during her job for research and she accepts with a small smile, on her face only to one condition: bring her coffee every morning. *feels*
Talonis Wolf chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Please tell me you wrote up the interrogation- there are so many ways this can go wrong for either, that things can only heat up story wise.
Moonprincess92 chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Can't tell you how much I LOVED this story. Seriously, that last scene was the best. I hardly ever beg, but this is something I would honestly love to see more of. I adored the quote 'You taste like you've survived'. That was just ... gah. Amazing. :D
miranda953 chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
I've just come across this fic again and oh god, reading this for the second time was just as good as the first time and it just reminded me how much I loved this! so so very very amazing. please please, consider writing something more in this universe. even a one-shot? just 200 words? please? please? I'll do anything? yeah, that's how much I am in love with this!
honeyandvodka chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
That was delightful!
Shena1 chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
I'd like to thank Trinxy for pointing me in the direction of this fic... SO AWESOME!

Off to read more of your stories now! :D
AudreyJ1 chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Great story!
The-KLF chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Wow! This is awesome!
Freewheeler chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
I CANNOT believe I haven't reviewed this before. I recommend it to fanfic fans as a nigh-perfect M-fic one-shot. Because it is. So well written, but never ever overwritten. Economical. So evocative. Very sexy (WOW). You can feel the sizzle between them and that they're fated to get together. A perfect arc of their furtive one night stand capped off years later by their canon meeting. Awkward, but oh, so intriguing! Please feel free to dabble some more in M-fic, AU, WHATEVER, because you are brilliant at it, and I'll read the heck out of it!
lv2bnsb1 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
OH MY GOD! This is the best fan fic I've ever read! You are officially a Fanfiction God(ess)! Wow!

This particular line:
"Richard Castle had sidled right up to the leggy, exotic-looking woman at the counter at Bloomingdale's and asked, under the ambient haze of her eye fuck" Is when I sat up and started paying more attention - when I knew that this was going to be a great ride!
castleobsessed chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
i think this is definitely multi chap worthy and i love love love this ... my zero key isn't work so i can't do a smiley, but this is me smiling a very large smile because of this fic that should be continued
ninabambina chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
holy crap...
yes. this was great. absolutely wonderful.
LilithL2 chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
amazing... i felt the power!
congratulations.