Reviews for Not as thick as some
Fadelucky chapter 4 . 2/1/2014
I absolutely love this! my favorite fanfic ever!
Matsu chapter 6 . 8/11/2012
I do believe Hinata, Ino, and TenTen are closet perverts well...not Ino for she is one hell of a schemer when it comes to that lol
I have a feeling Hinata will want to experiment with the "girl" Naruto in the future lmao
Matsu chapter 5 . 8/11/2012
If Naruto only grasped the double-meaning of his words Hiashi and Hinata wouldn't faint that much ...but where is the fun in that? lol
Matsu chapter 4 . 8/11/2012
I cannot for the life of me picture Hiashi pulling a Hinata like that LMAO
Naruhinalover chapter 6 . 8/8/2012
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA o the is funny thier great chapter update soon
RedEye00 chapter 6 . 8/8/2012
Seven with one blow!
iluvninjas chapter 6 . 8/8/2012
lol this is a really REALLY funny chapter!
afterfake13 chapter 6 . 8/8/2012
That last scene at the training grounds was ridiculously chaotic. The ending of the interaction between Ayame and Iruka was was good too.
Gaiseric chapter 4 . 8/4/2012
A slightly OOC Hiashi, but picturing the haughty and superior clan head lost for words is enjoyable.

And the panicking Hinata and Hiashi was a nice touch.

Just wondering if there was going to be an explanation behind the sudden emergence of a relationship between Sakura and Sasuke, since it seems to have come out of nowhere?
Gaiseric chapter 3 . 8/4/2012
I like the way you write the fluff in this. More descriptive than most, with a greater feeling and depth which is welcomed.

Shadow clone hijinxs are also fun.

Will there be any dealing with the yearning between the two when they have to go on missions? Or will they train together?
Gaiseric chapter 2 . 8/4/2012
Kakashi and Anko, a classic pair. And betting on various aspects of Hinata and Naruto's relationship...can we get odds on them?

Nice use of the 'dessert' euphemism, and the Hinata hyperventilating ramble is gold.

Ever notice how Ino seems to be the 'cupid' in a lot of stories? I wonder why?
Gaiseric chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
YES! Finally got the reviews working.

With this I'm glad that it starts a bit later in the story than a shared relationship straight off the bat in the Academy. I also like the dynamic of having Kiba being something of a catalyst in creating the relationship between Hinata and Kiba.

And Hinata and Naruto fluff is always a good thing. At least he actually opened his eyes to her before she gets nearly killed in this one.
Chad Doe chapter 5 . 8/2/2012
haha oh my god, this is incredibly funny. I cant stop smiling while reading this because its just too darn funny. Im really looking forward to the next chapter. thank you for creating such a nice story _
Guest chapter 5 . 7/28/2012
This story is great for laughs! Ahh... Poor, naïve Naruto...
evil-x-love chapter 5 . 7/27/2012
naruto is so adorable & naive in this so cute!