Reviews for Not Another Snape is Harry's Father Story
batch of books chapter 1 . 3/11
I absolutely LOST IT at "couldn't picture Snape getting it on" and my family looked at me as if I was completely nuts! And the "oops, sorry Tom!" HAHHAHAHAH brah you got me.
Usually I get flipping irritated with fics that break the forth wall, but this made me out right laugh! Love it!
fragonknightk01 chapter 1 . 2/4
I think I will let it languish... Actually, reading this has inspired me to explain why Harry is the 7th son and Ron gets to be number 6.
Sevvie poo chapter 1 . 11/27/2016
"Snape getting it on with anyone caused him to faint." Lmao! This was brilliant that part killed me. Well done and well played.
Fandoms-of-Legolas chapter 1 . 11/1/2016
"Oops, sorry Tom" LMAO :D
"Fifteen is a wonderfull number" haha
"No, that's Sirius" XD *dies
HermioneGranger chapter 1 . 8/4/2016
Everything, this was HILARIOUS
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2016
'He bonded with the cake' -absolutely hilarious laughed till i cried! You really catched the genre perfectly!
CharlotteMShadows chapter 1 . 1/14/2016
I know this is a parody but snape dying his hair is actually a pretty awesome yet hilarious idea.
BrunaVickFay chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
Nossa morri de rir, você tem uma imaginação!
lizzypotterfan chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
I happen to love Severitus fics and I find this absolutely correct for almost every single one I've read! Without all the humor, of course. But this is just friggen hilarious!
Ani Mei chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
So true, but I can't help reading them anyway!
This is very funny and well-written. This fic is developing my appreciation and penchant for parodies now.
Shadowed Voices chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
Scene 5 is definitely my favorite.
TheChickWithTheAwesomeUsername chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
"I ate the last box of Cheerios"
A whole box? That's one impressive appetite -.-
S chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
You don't know why either.. and you ate the last box of cheerios? The HORROR!
Toni chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Hahaha this was awesome.
rowan.catara chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
"He bonded with the cake".. I snickered. :-)