Reviews for Camp HIME
CadetChik chapter 13 . 3/16
I loved this story.
Had me giggling pretty much all the way through.
Btw, I agree about those cartoons, if you didn't grow up with them then your life is missing something.
WindChaser0001 chapter 13 . 2/3/2014
I LOVE it. Your super witty style, all these situations... Brilliant! Thank you for sharing this story with us.
DancingFireStar chapter 13 . 1/4/2014
Hey there thank you so much for finally updating, and also for sharing this awesome story. It was a great read, and I would deffinetly read it again over and over. Can't wait for your next story with my favorite couple :) until next time!
Unbrokenflow chapter 5 . 1/3/2014
Lazy to login.. anyways, I find it hilarious that each character in this fanfict is using one another to get to their certain crush. So far great story! by the way, I agree with you.. The old cartoon IS the shit! fucking shows was my childhood too. I was like 7-8yrs girl around 21st century LOL. we both know the shows at that time are truly inappropriate, unlike some of the recent ones lately.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
more nina and nao
WhitewolfKruger chapter 13 . 1/2/2014
An interesting ending if I say so myself.
-WK
Guest chapter 13 . 1/2/2014
GabbyGabrielle chapter 13 . 1/2/2014
more!
NotGonnaLie chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
OMG you should totally do brittana ;)
DancingFireStar chapter 12 . 12/18/2012
This is really funny and a good story but I wish there was more shiznat there's not enough! Other than that this is awesome :) please update!
M.D chapter 12 . 12/16/2012
Oh WOW I did NOT see that coming at ALL o_o I don't know why..I should've -_-

Thanks for the short I was wondering when you would update, but maybe some shiznat next time?
Guest chapter 12 . 12/16/2012