Reviews for Son, Your Teacher's a Great Lay
godess bubbles chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
I feel so bad for Draco...I like this Harry!
TheGreenEyedIdiot chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
So I realised that despite your consistently awesome reviews on my stories I have never returned the favour. Which is terrible because YOU ARE AWESOME.
This is so hot I think I'm going to combust.
I'm gonna go and reread this fic now... I'm slightly in awe of your ability to write sex scenes.
You rule :)
Scioneeris chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Ah. That was interesting. Loved the Harry/James interaction and the ending was kinda short, but yeah, good job! I love the last line. :)
WalksThisWay chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
My, what a grown up mess our boys have gotten themselves into in this one!
Rennasakura chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I kinda feel that this need a sequel _...I mean, leaving the story end like that is kind of, sad? unfinished? 'cause it seem to be a short fling or an affair- not happy ending. Although, the lemon scene is very hot.
ArtemisisSymmetrical chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Ooh, more wonderful smut from the Drarry mistress :) Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
You are a genius
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
It was okay but there are some discrepancies. Such as is James four, seven, twelve, or thirteen. If they were together four years ago, would Draco really have been getting turned over since it seems Harry would have already been married with at least a toddler. Also there's a bit of bad grammar, run on sentences, and incomplete thoughts at the start of the story.

Like "Even though Harry was apparently "perfect" (Harry once snorted at this) in all ways, he couldn't help but inspect the muggle building which held the swimming lessons for his boy." I don't understand what him being "perfect" has to do with inspecting the building and the grammar is bad in the ().

It could use a good editing read through. Otherwise an okay piece of PWP.

-Nyx
walkingby521 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
I really liked this, but I think the end just came too quickly (pun not intended). Why'd he have to get with Ginny at all? I hope this maybe becomes a two-shot :)
SuperCali chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Wow, yum, and thanks!
Nelliephantt chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Bore me? Are you kidding? This is flawless! Thanks for sharing :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
It didnt bore me at all :) Very ncie. Now make Harry leave Ginny and take the kids to live with Draco
Himuro chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Wow, smoking hot. I liked it a lot, I wish there was more though. Although this way it leaves without the angsty that usually comes with the fact that Harry is still married and has a son. Nonetheless, hilarious and enjoyable to read.
xXJunchou12Xx chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Shit! thats hot! I think I soiled my chair *p* I demand a sequel!
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Hmm, why did he marry Ginny Weasley again? They look awful together and I really think Ginny only wanted him for the fame. Sorry if you don't but I would have preferred him and Draco together than Ginny.