Reviews for The Shadowland Princess
Dear Sons of the Amazons,
This is a wonderful story. I liked how you made Vitani Nala's daughter because I think Nala is Vitani's mother too. Keep up the great work!

Guest
Vitanis nalas daughter
Your story answers my question vitanis mom is nalA
kristinalprime23 chapter 4 . 10/20/2015
dude use the moda service instead of dns system it will in the long run save you a lot of bother.
Guest chapter 30 . 7/26/2015
Have simba chase Terra and John
jamie chapter 15 . 7/26/2015
Hey kiara is supossed to fall in love with kovu and vitani with kopa .john and Rosella are cool but you should have kovu,s dad involved .
Vitanirulz chapter 30 . 9/29/2014
I'd like Vitani and Kovu's cubs to be Named Tari (golden male cub with a dark brown mane and green eyes) and Azuri (dark brown female cub with a fringe and green eyes).

And I'll also like Nala's cub to be called Kopa (Simba and Nala's son who appears in the books) (golden male cub with a brown mane and red eyes)
Guest chapter 30 . 9/18/2014
That was a fun read. Pairings were a bit obvious, but still kinda sweet. Liked the twists, hyenas and all. Look forward to more, cheers!
Guest chapter 30 . 6/24/2014
Greatest fanfiction I have read so far!two
Albinokitens300 chapter 30 . 1/31/2014
please continue, I want to see the cuubbss!
Shaelyn chapter 4 . 12/21/2013
That is soooooo cute!
Vitani is my favorite charecter now !? She is adorable
mimoo01 chapter 30 . 10/29/2013
Great chapter you updated. It was cute how simba chased Kovu when he found put Vitani was pregnant. Great work.
dragonbond007 chapter 30 . 10/29/2013
Wow, fantastic work as always. Nice job.
I have a few names. Ikkane, Zekanue or Zenos.
TRON0602 chapter 30 . 10/29/2013
Yay Tani is having twin cubs! Nice joke on Tani's part. You might want to plan on great-great grand cubs.
Names: girls: Hafsa, Nurisha, Kweli