Reviews for The Shadowland Princess
Have simba chase Terra and John
jamie chapter 15 . 7/26
Hey kiara is supossed to fall in love with kovu and vitani with kopa .john and Rosella are cool but you should have kovu,s dad involved .
Vitanirulz chapter 30 . 9/29/2014
I'd like Vitani and Kovu's cubs to be Named Tari (golden male cub with a dark brown mane and green eyes) and Azuri (dark brown female cub with a fringe and green eyes).

And I'll also like Nala's cub to be called Kopa (Simba and Nala's son who appears in the books) (golden male cub with a brown mane and red eyes)
Guest chapter 30 . 9/18/2014
That was a fun read. Pairings were a bit obvious, but still kinda sweet. Liked the twists, hyenas and all. Look forward to more, cheers!
Guest chapter 30 . 6/24/2014
Greatest fanfiction I have read so far!two
albinokittens300 chapter 30 . 1/31/2014
please continue, I want to see the cuubbss!
Shaelyn chapter 4 . 12/21/2013
That is soooooo cute!
Vitani is my favorite charecter now !? She is adorable
mimoo01 chapter 30 . 10/29/2013
Great chapter you updated. It was cute how simba chased Kovu when he found put Vitani was pregnant. Great work.
dragonbond007 chapter 30 . 10/29/2013
Wow, fantastic work as always. Nice job.
I have a few names. Ikkane, Zekanue or Zenos.
TRON0602 chapter 30 . 10/29/2013
Yay Tani is having twin cubs! Nice joke on Tani's part. You might want to plan on great-great grand cubs.
Names: girls: Hafsa, Nurisha, Kweli
Boys: Maji, Jabali
Megan chapter 29 . 8/20/2013
Megan chapter 29 . 8/17/2013
TRON0602 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Hello. My name is TRON and I think you have done a remarkable job with your story where Vitani is Nala's daughter.

I wondered if you could check out my story, The Tale of Two Kings and post a review?
mimoo01 chapter 29 . 7/1/2013
Great chapter and good job adding the hyenas. It was nice twist the way you mixed the movie and your ideas.
I assume Vitani is pregnant.
Excellent work and I'm looking forward for the next chapter!
kora22 chapter 29 . 6/18/2013
I just got around to this story. I'm just preparing for my high school graduation this week. This was a great chapter as always, and it's good to see that they are all together now. As for Vitani, I'm pretty sure I know what is going on... Can't wait for the update!